Twelve.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            

 

                None of them could recall the time at which Tori had lost consciousness but when her phone started to ring it made them all jump. Kris decided to attempt to fish the phone out of her pocket only to have Xiumin do it right under his nose.

He held the phone and forgot completely that Tori actually had parents. Xiumin looked at Kris and frowned “It’s her parents.”

“I’ll handle it.” Kris said plucking the phone from Xiumin’s fingers and moving towards the back rooms, he was going to pretend to be someone else’s parent and lie about where she was because she couldn’t go home in this state!

Luhan and Lay did all they could, it was stitched and had a dressing wrapped neatly around it. Her pulse was fine which meant that she was stable but they didn’t understand why she wasn’t waking up.

Luhan looked at Xiumin who kept pacing back and forth “Can you knock it off? You’re going to give me a head ache.”

“I can’t help it.” Xiumin snapped as he stopped pacing and looked at Luhan “What if she doesn’t make it? What if –”

A loud gasp erupted from the girl and she sat upright, her head spun and she blinked away the spots. Her eyes immediately went to her bandaged ankle, hoping that it was all just one giant nightmare but she lay back down in defeat after confirming that it was very much real.

“How are you feeling?” Lay appeared over her with a concerned expression “I can’t believe you took on three wolves by yourself.”

She closed her eyes and heaved a long sigh “Not by choice.” She sat up again and immediately felt bad for invading their space “Ah I’ve put you out again.”

“No you haven’t.” Kai said standing up from one of the stools on the opposite side to the wall “We brought you in here. It’s not putting us out if we allowed it.”

“What happened?” She asked as she sat up straighter, dragging her foot with a hiss “The wolves…?”

“Are gone.” Kyungsoo said from the Kitchen “You managed to kill one and then Kris managed to scare the other two off as Chanyeol dragged you inside.”

“Where were you when they attacked?” Xiumin asked and her eyes immediately darted to him.

She wanted to sigh in relief at the fact that he was okay at least, but she didn’t want them to know she was worrying about them just in case it scared them off “Playground about two miles from here.”

Luhan choked and thumped his chest “T-Two miles?!”

“I’ve told her par – oh.” Kris stopped as he noticed Tori was awake and hid the phone behind his back “Welcome back.”

Tori narrowed her eyes and then patted her pocket before stretching her hand out “Hand it over.” She waited for Kris to walk towards her and hand her the phone back “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter