Forty-Five.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The wind flew past Tori as she ran through the forest like a speeding bullet, Xiumin wasn’t that far behind her but because of her choice of animal that she had unconsciously thought of she was a whole lot faster, dodging trees as if she could sense them.

Something dropped in front of her, a black figure that had Tori freeze and almost hurtle herself into a tree when Kai stalked towards her. His bright yellow eyes glistened in the dark as she stared at him with wide eyes.

She was confused, scared and vulnerable, it felt weird and she wasn’t sure if she liked it. The flicker of white from the corner of her eye had her snap her head to Xiumin’s direction and an odd sense of calm swept over her as Xiumin took a defensive stance.

She went to take a step towards him but he flinched, causing her to freeze as Kai too became defensive. They were scared of her, her freak out earlier had worried them into thinking that she wasn’t herself and she realised she might have hurt one of them.

Tori didn’t know what to do; it was as if her senses were telling her to go after the howl that had sounded but her other side was telling her to go back. The others surrounded her now, taking the same stance as Xiumin and Kai.

She backed into the tree behind her, setting her paws down in front as she lowered her head in a sign that she wasn’t going to do anything. Xiumin stood up straight, moving towards her as a snarl erupted from the Bengal tiger on her right.

Tori waited for him to come closer, she wanted him to tell her it was okay but a pair of eyes appeared behind Xiumin and her eyes widened. She bolted from where she was, jumping over Xiumin who ducked as she tackled the wolf into the shrubbery behind him.

There was a tussle across the forest floor between Tori and the brown wolf that was sneaking up on them. He bit down onto her and Tori let out a wail at the sudden burst of pain before using her back legs to kick him off her and turning the tables as she pounced on him, biting down on his neck until he stopped moving.

A pair of arms pulled her from the wolf, human arms at that as they locked around her and pulled her back “Enough Tori,” Xiumin snapped “I’m here now.” She replied with a whimper and loosening up in Xiumin’s hold.

“I thought she was attacking you,” Suho’s voice r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter