Twenty-one.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao was almost knocked out of the tree when he heard a growl erupt from the ground below. He looked into Tori’s slightly open bedroom window and cursed as he flew through the narrow gap quietly before turning back into a human to shut the window.

                Tori was already asleep so Tao decided to take her phone and text one of the others as he heard the growling get a little louder. He tucked himself beneath the bed and waited for a reply. It wasn’t long until he got a reply back and he quickly deleted the texts from her phone after he made sure they were coming. And they were all twelve of them.

Xiumin landed swiftly in the tree and scanned the area, he had already shifted back to a human and Luhan just landed next to him “We take them out.”

“Got it.” Luhan’s eyes shifted and his body contorted into that of a Bengal tiger and he jumped to the floor.

Tao snuck back out of the window and he landed on the floor next to Luhan. It wasn’t long until twelve giant cats were on the floor, including Xiumin.

                Six pairs of glowing yellow eyes came from the darkness and they all stood in a protective stance in front of the house. It wasn’t long until a fight broke out between them.

Tori heard what she could only assume was a cat’s bell; she sat up and rubbed her eye sleepily before she heard a nasty snarl erupt outside of her window. She froze in her seat as she rigidly turned to look at the window, this was definitely not a dream and she thought about the black cat from the night before.

“No…” She grabbed her phone which was weirdly placed on the floor beside her bed, she moved towards the window and opened it but she regretted shining that torch because a glint of metal caught her eye.

                Right below the window was a white snow leopard, fighting what appeared to be a very large white wolf. The snow leopard seemed shocked and immediately ran out of the way of the light, tackling the white wolf out of the way.

                But Tori noticed the familiar mental that had caught her eye because as the snow leopard tackled the wolf. She recognised the X that had swung back around; she felt that this was definitely a dream as she slammed the window shut, locking it before drawing the curtains.

                She shook her head as she withdrew back to her bed before the panic began to set in. Her hands clamped around her ears as she shut the noise off. Tori didn’t manage to sleep after that, not even a little bit.

                After the guys had managed to successfully ward the wolves off and left not only Tao but Kris in charge of making sure they didn’t come back. They took off home but Xiumin was not happy, he didn’t think the wolves would make that much noise.

He flung his shoes off and shook his head in annoyance “.”

“Don’t panic.” Luhan said as he followed him “She didn’t know it was you.”

Xiumin turned to look at Luhan “It doesn’t matter! She saw me!”

“That wasn’t your fault.” Lay said rubbing his wrist.

Sehun sighed “She probably thinks it’s just a dream.”

“Good point.” Kai stifled a yawn as he walked towards the hall “I’m going to bed. Don’t focus on it too much guys.”

                One by one they went back to bed, patting Xiumin on the back as they passed but Xiumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter