Twenty-Three.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori had fallen asleep on the sofa that night after everyone had gone to bed, they had tried to persuade her to take one of the rooms but she denied. She had shot up at around two in the morning when she felt a weird feeling running through her.

                She turned to look towards the door and suddenly heard a low growl erupt from outside of it. Seconds later she could hear scratching and she let out a slight scream when a bang soon followed it. She shot up from the sofa and tripped over a pillow that had fallen to the floor.

“Tori?!” Kai stumbled out of one of the bedrooms and down the hall; he flicked the light on just in time for a wolf to burst through the door, knocking it clean off his hinges “!”

                Tori began to shake uncontrollably; she screamed loudly and began to shuffle backwards. Kai grabbed her, lifting her upwards just in time to get her out of the wolf’s line of path before running down the hall just as the others emerged.

“Holy crap!” Luhan shouted as three wolves came into the warehouse.

Xiumin looked over his shoulder at Kai, his eyes immediately turning black but Tori’s eyes were too focused on the terrifyingly large wolves “Take her. Now!”

                Tori felt like she was listening to white noise as Kai dragged her towards the back, he kicked open a hidden door and pulled her through it.

“Come on.” Kai bent down to lift her into his arms properly, with his arms beneath her lags and back “We need to leave now!”

“But Kai!” She looked behind him as he carried her just as Kyungsoo shut the door behind them “No!”

Kai adjusted her weight as he moved through the slightly narrow hall and towards the back exit “They’ll be okay Tori. I swear it to you.”

                But when Kai kicked open the exit he was not expecting to see a giant black wolf to be on the other side of it. He stared the wolf down as his eyes shifted to black as his grip tightened on Tori.

Slowly he set her to her feet before pushing her behind him “Not a chance.” He muttered “Tori I’m going to need you to run.”

“But Kai.” Tori grabbed onto the back of his shirt “You can’t take it on by yourself.”

Kai looked at her over his shoulder “You said that you didn’t judge us. So don’t judge me now okay? Just do it.”

“Promise me you’ll be okay.” Tori pleaded with him as she stared at the wolf in horror.

Kai nodded slowly “I promise. Now go!” He pushed her towards the side and lunged for the wolf.

                Tori didn’t look back as she heard the wolf yelp rather loudly, she ran bare-foot across the dirt and across the road before bolting it down the street, the concrete and random pebbles hurt as her feet hit the floor hard because of how fast she was running.

                She wasn’t expecting to hear growls behind her and now she definitely knew that these wolves were definitely coming after her. Tears began to cloud her eyes and she couldn’t help it because she was terrified.

                Her eyes immediately caught onto a bat that was lying in a garden, she stopped to grab it just as a wolf came hurtling towards her. With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter