Twenty-Four.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori had guilt running through her veins at the dead wolf because she knew it was human. She felt guilty about the other one she killed who had bit her, because let’s face it that made her a murderer no matter what shape they were.

                Her feet were sore and probably bleeding at this point, her hand was throbbing and she was pretty sure it was broken. Not to mention if anyone had ran into her right now she looked like she had just committed a murder, even though she technically had because she was covered in the wolfs blood.

                She came to a stop as she tried to catch her breath back, she didn’t know where to go. Was it safe back at the guy’s house? Were they okay? She placed her hands on her bloodied pyjama-covered knees and her chest rose sharply as she tried to regulate her breathing.

                Tori was scared that she was going into shock and in fact she was certain that she was. She had the guy’s phone and wallet, she didn’t know the guys number by heart and she didn’t want to call her parents so she had no idea where to go.

                The pain in her hand wasn’t subsiding and the phone in her palm began to ring with the name ‘Jaejoong’. She shook her head as she tried to ignore the stinging pain in her bare feet. Then when she looked up she realised that she had no idea where she was.

“Damn it.” She hissed as she began moving again, she couldn’t just stand there when she looked like she belonged to the Manson family.

                She was so tired and in so much agony but if she turned back now would the unconscious wolf-boy try to find her and kill her again? She checked the street name and shook her head in annoyance; she had no idea where the hell she was!

                After a long decision she came to a final stop near a covered brick wall, where she sat on top of it. She had to think clearly, clear her mind of all the vile thoughts of blood and dead wolf-boys that she couldn’t understand.

                She was confused over everything. She exhaled roughly as she looked up at the sky and hoped that one of them would find her. If they were okay and that ate at Tori the most.

 

Chanyeol transformed back into his human form as he reached the warehouse, he searched the whole block from where the dead wolf was found for Tori but he couldn’t find her, her scent was nowhere.

He walked through the door way where the door was still hanging off its hinges; Xiumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter