Forty-Seven.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                When the other members of the pack got home, they celebrated Tori’s birthday to the fullest which probably wasn’t the wisest of ideas. A few of them opted out of drinking, as did Tori but others did not.

They fell asleep just before midnight and Tori lay on the sofa staring at the ceiling, she was wide awake. She had no idea why she was still awake, she was absolutely tired but for some reason something in the back of her mind kept her awake.

She shifted on the sofa, reaching out to grab her snow leopard plush from the floor and setting it on her chest to look at it.

                An odd tingling feeling ran down her spine, causing her to push the plush aside and stand to her feet with confusion. She had no words to explain what she was feeling, she didn’t have much time to figure it out either as the door shot off, and narrowly missing her by a few inches before a glowing pair of yellow eyes appeared in the door.

The wolf snapped and a loud bang resonated from the hall to Tori’s left, seconds later Kai stumbled into the living room.

Wide eyed “Guys!” He slurred as he reached me and pulled me behind him “Wake the hell up!”

Xiumin was the next one out the door “What the –” The wolf pounced on him and a scream erupted from Tori’s throat as Xiumin battled with the wolf in his human form.

Kai pushed Tori backwards as his body rippled and soon was replaced with a feline form. He leapt into the air majestically and landed on the wolfs back, biting into the back of his neck as another wolf bolted into the room.

Xiumin was too late in shifting as the wolf Leapt at Tori as a scream erupted from , his white fur shot out from his skin and he leapt towards it, it was bigger, a lot bigger than any of the wolfs he had seen before.

“Holy cow!” Chanyeol’s deep voice made Tori slip and the wolf managed to graze at her shoulder “Oh hell no you don’t!” He shifted too, bolting towards Tori and Xiumin before he knocked the giant wolf off along with Xiumin as the two of them began to fight the giant wolf.

Kai was still fighting the other one as the others b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter