Twenty-Five.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                It had been two hours since Kyungsoo had left and Xiumin was losing all hope, some of the others had gotten to work on fixing the door whilst a few of them went out to search for her. He was advised to stay by Luhan because his temper was affecting his judgement. That and Luhan couldn’t understand why he was acting the way that he was.

Xiumin heard footsteps coming into the warehouse but before he could speak he heard a soft whimper, his head shot up and Kyungsoo stood there with Tori in his arms “Oh my god!” He shot up out of his seat and towards him “Is she okay?”

“She needs her feet tended to, I think she’s broken something in her hand and she fell on her knees.” Kyungsoo said wobbling a little “She was really far from here. But I found her.”

“Give her to me.” Xiumin said replacing his arms where Kyungsoo’s were “You did well. Thank you so much.”

Kyungsoo placed his hand on Xiumin’s shoulder “You should apologize to the others when you have the chance okay?” Xiumin could only nod as he carried Tori towards the sofa.

Lay came through the door breathless “Is she here? Is she – Jesus Christ her feet are bleeding!” Lay moved towards the Kitchen to take the first aid kit from Kyungsoo “We’ll need a warm bowl of water, a wash cloth and Kyungsoo please rest.”

“I will.” Kyungsoo gave him a soft smile.

Xiumin set her down on the sofa gently and took her injured hand into his “Are you okay?” She shook her head and he knew she had gone into shock “We’re all okay. Don’t worry about it. We’ll fix your feet and then you can go shower if you want… Would you like that?” Tori couldn’t exactly say no, so she nodded slowly.

Lay knelt down at her feet and lifted it up by the heel of her foot “You must have ran so hard.” He said as he took the wash cloth from Kyungsoo as he set down the bowl, gently he began running the wash cloth over the bottom of her foot and she cried in pain “I know. But it’ll feel better afterwards.”

“She had this.” Kyungsoo said fishing the ID, leaving the money in his pocket as he handed it to Xiumin and sat next to him.

Xiumin took it and frowned “ID? Oh…” He looked at it and frowned “I see. Show this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter