Thirty-Two.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori sat down heavily in detention that afternoon and heaved a long sigh as she propped her head on her hand. She didn’t regret punching Chaelin but she didn’t want to get detention for it. When the door swung open Tori turned to look at who was to join her for detention and felt her heart drop in her chest and her jaw drop.

In walked six very familiar figures that looked far too smug for their own good followed by the maths teacher “I caught these fighting this afternoon. Do you mind if I leave them in your care?”

“Not at all.” Mr Cho said as he eyed them “Sit down and be quiet.”

                Tori watched as Kai, Baekhyun, Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Kris sat down in various seats. Kai turned and cast her a wink and she narrowed her eyes at him. She didn’t understand because they didn’t have to go that far!

Tori’s phone vibrated in her pocket and she tore her eyes away from Kai to look at the teacher who was too busy grading papers. She pulled her phone out of her pocket skilfully and hid it in her lap as she looked down, one hand still on her face whilst the other had her phone.

A man of my word – Xiumin.

You didn’t have to go that far. – Tori.

Maybe, are you mad? – Xiumin

Why would I be mad? It puts me at ease. – Tori.

Good – Xiumin

                Tori tucked her phone back into her pocket and turned to look at Xiumin who gave her a smile, she shook her head as she faced the front again. But something out the window caught her eye, her eyes slowly moved towards the window and she noticed a figure stood at the edge of the woods.

                Very slowly Tori took her phone out and text Xiumin about her sudden concern. Xiumin’s eyes immediately moved to the window and he could see the figure. His eyes darkened because it wasn’t one of them it was one of the wolves. He quickly compiled a message to everyone else and stiffened considerably in his seat. The figure was walking towards the school.

Tori gripped onto the table as her breathing began to pick up; the figure was walking in a direct line towards where she was positioned as if he could sense her being there. Tori was relieved to see the figure come to an abrupt stop, his eyes fixed on something below the window. She couldn’t wait to leave, to get out and away from the figure.

It was a long hour for the seven of them; their eyes were transfixed some way on the window even after the figure had disappeared. So when the teacher finally dismissed them they were quick to get up and leave.

Xiumin fell in step beside Tori quickly and grabbed her arm “Grab your things we have to leave now.”

“Okay.” She nodded in agreement as she reached her locker which Lay was leant up against “Any idea on who it was?” Tori asked them.

Lay shook his head “No.”

“Let’s go okay?” Luhan said taking Tori’s bag from her and packing everything quickly “Because god knows w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter