Three.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori didn’t care if she had just become the most hated in school because she wasn’t going to tolerate unnecessary violence towards someone who didn’t deserve it. Clearly Sehun wasn’t going to give any harm back to Daejoon and would have taken a beating until he was within seconds of losing his own life.

So how could everyone just assume they were all bad when they really weren’t?

                Tori was shoved the minute she had stepped a foot into the locker room the next morning and she almost stumbled over. She managed to regain her footing and turned to scowl at the person, only to find Daejoon stood there again but this time his hand was bandaged up.

“Seriously?” Tori questioned as she narrowed her eyes at him “You’ve moved your obsession onto me now? Anyone would assume you had a kink for this stuff.”

Daejoon scoffed as he stepped towards her, taking her face within his unscathed hand “I doubt anyone would even think twice to look at you in that way.”

She shoved him backwards and into his friends before she massaged her face “Good. I wouldn’t want disgusting filth like you to ever look at me in that way. It does me the favour.” She spun on her heel and headed to her locker, ignoring the fact that it wasn’t just Sehun staring at her now.

“You should be honoured if I even thought about you in that sense.” Daejoon snapped as he leant against the locker next to her.

She burst out laughing; making him jump as well as everyone else who had heard her “I’d be honoured if you didn’t come near me to be honest.” She turned to look at him “You know what personal space is right? For someone who doesn’t even want to look twice at me you’re adamant on being this close.” She gestured to the small space between them.

“You’ve just ruined your social status at this school.” Daejoon scoffed with a smirk on his face, feeling that he had gained the upper hand.

But Tori slammed her locker after sorting through her things. She placed one hand on her hip as she turned to face him with an even bigger grin than the one that Daejoon had on his face “News flash. I quite frankly don’t care if I had a social status or not.” She adjusted her things in her arms “If people judge others because they don’t want their undying attention and then get hurt about it so much that they have to start being unnecessarily violent then I don’t want anything to do with any of you.” She shrugged as she turned away, her eyes not leaving Daejoon’s “In the end that only makes you a ty person and in the future I’m never going to give you a second thought. You’re just not worth it.” With that she walked away from them.

                She walked past a frozen Sehun who was stood beside a frozen Kai and a few others that she knew about. She didn’t make eye contact with them; she didn’t expect them to help her because she didn’t need it.

Kyungsoo turned to look at Sehun “That was her wasn’t it?”

“Yes it was.” Kai muttered for Sehun.

Lay shoved his hands deep into his trouser pockets “You were right. She is not like the others.”

“We could all learn something from her.” Chanyeol said as he nudged them “Let’s go.”

                Tori was vaguely aware of the whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter