Thirty-Six.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Whilst Tori was unconscious the guys busied themselves, they had put Tori in Xiumin’s room with a damp cloth on her forehead. A few of them decided that cooking was a good way to distract themselves whilst others attempted to start homework or do what they would usually do but they found it difficult to concentrate at all.

                Xiumin had his head in his hands as he tried to come to terms with what had happened. They should have known they’d have gone after Tori’s parents they had been utterly naïve and stupid.

“Stop it.” Luhan snapped from the chair opposite Xiumin.

Xiumin’s eyes trailed upwards until they met Luhan’s “What?”

“Blaming yourself.” Luhan frowned at him “I can see it in your head. It’s not your fault, it’s not hers and it’s not ours. We thought the wolves were the kind not to bring innocent into this.”

“And Tori isn’t innocent?” Xiumin’s eyes darkened and he gritted his teeth.

Luhan rolled his eyes “You know what I meant.”

“If we had left her alone and pushed her away when she helped us none of this would have happened.” Xiumin told Luhan firmly “So how is this not our fault?”

“What the hell are you saying right now?” Sehun snapped from the breakfast bar “None of us knew this would happen. Do you regret meeting her that much?”

“No!” Xiumin turned to look at Sehun “I just ––”

“Shut up.” Luhan snapped rather viciously as he flung his book across the room, only missing Kai by an inch as he stood up to confront Xiumin “She needs us right now. She needs you. Granted we didn’t want any of this to happen to her or anyone else but it’s happened and there is nothing else we can do about it. So it up before I get physical because your mopey attitude is beginning to piss me off.” Luhan grabbed the front of Xiumin’s shirt and forced him to his feet “You made her a promise and you’ll god damn keep it. Do you understand me?”

                Everyone was watching the duo now, everyone except for Kai was confused by Luhan’s words and why he was getting that angry about it.

“She is not Hana.” Luhan said firmly as he frowned at Xiumin “What happened to her was an unfortunate accident. Don’t let this affect Tori.”

“Who’s Hana?” Kris asked with his arms firmly crossed over his chest.

Xiumin placed his hands on Luhan’s shoulders “I can’t lose another one Luhan. I’m scared that something bad is going to happen just within my reach. What if something happens? What then?”

Luhan’s eyes began to shift and he released Xiumin’s shirt to grasp his throat, forcing him to look at him, the others all took a voluntary step towards Luhan with shock “She is not Hana!” His voice was no longer his own “Whatever happens we will be here for her! Especially you!” he shoved Xiumin un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter