Forty-Eight.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori woke up with a throbbing sensation in her temples, her eyes fluttered open and she went cold. The room was derelict; damp filled the ceiling above her as she sat up and nearly choked herself on something clamped around her neck.

Her fingers flew up to it, a big chunk of metal was wrapped around her neck like a collar and she realised she was human.

                She looked around and realised that this wasn’t just a room, it was a cell and panic struck her at the realisation of what had happened.

She pulled at the collar, trying not to choke herself in the process but it was chained to the wall behind her, she couldn’t pull it off. She wasn’t super human.

A loud bang resonated from the door in the corner and she froze, her eyes slowly moving towards it as the door was pushed open and the same figure from the night before stepped into the light.

                He had long, unkempt hair that rested to his shoulders, he looked tired and his face held quite a few scars. He was wearing a tattered short sleeved white doctor’s coat but where the sleeves should be was nothing but bandages and medical tape strapping them into place.

The blood on the coat didn’t make Tori feel any better.

 “Morning Princess,” He smiled a horrible bone chilling smile as he walked further into the room and two wolves walked along side him “I’ve been waiting for this day for a very long time.”

“W-What do you want from me?” She asked as she backed up away from him.

He laughed, which caused him to begin to cough, his hand flying up to his mouth before he calmed down and shook his head “I want my DNA.”

“What?” Tori was confused, what the hell did that mean? What about the guys? Were they okay? “What did you do to them?!” She snapped.

“Ah, ah,” He waved his finger in the air “Calm down princess I’d have to sedate you again.”

“What did you do!” She snarled.

“I’ve been waiting for years for my DNA to take to somebody,” He said as he began pacing towards the other side of the cell “I’ve been donating all over the country for the last seventeen years. I’ve tried making replicas from DNA I stole from labs and I’ve tried forcing it into the blood streams of already made humans. It ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter