Seventeen.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                When lunch came Tori wanted some peace and quiet after she was questioned by a group of girls in the lesson before it. She walked up to the roof top rubbing her temples as she heaved a sigh, the girls wanted to know what the guys were really like and when she wouldn’t answer them they only got more persistent.

                However when Tori reached the roof and opened the door she was startled to see Xiumin leaning against the fence directly opposite her with his eyes closed. She quietly shut the door before moving towards him, confused as to why he was asleep.

                Bags were evident under his eyes as she stepped closer, gently lowering her bag to the floor as she crouched in front of him. He breathed in and out softly and she couldn’t help but let her eyes scan his face.

                His pink lips were parted a little and she found how he was to be extremely cute. His blonde hair was left flat, clearly he didn’t have time to style it this morning but he looked handsome all the same.

                She resisted the urge to use her fingers to brush the light-blonde locks out of his eyes because if he woke up because if it she’d probably die on the spot. A light breeze suddenly embraced the pair, Tori’s black hair whirled over her face and she had to use her hand to shield her face from the sudden attack of her own hair.

                Xiumin’s hair wafted in the wind and his nose scrunched up before his eyes opened. Tori’s eyes were wide with shock as Xiumin’s eyes latched onto hers. Seconds turned to Minutes as they stared at each other, awkwardly and silently.

“Were you watching me?” He asked bringing his hand up to his eye to rub his eyelid sleepily.

Tori bit her lip for a moment to supress the need to call Xiumin cute right to his face because he looked like a kitten that just woke up from a nap “Yes.” She admitted stupidly.

He frowned as he removed his hand and sat up “Why?” His eyes penetrated hers once more.

“I came up here for some peace and quiet. I didn’t know if you were asleep and then I kind of forgot to stop.” She wanted to hit herself for sounding so stupid “Didn’t you sleep well last night?”

He groaned as he shifted, feeling rather stiff “Not really.” It wasn’t exactly a lie, he didn’t sleep at all. He was too busy doing what she was just doing to him. Not that he’d admit that “Why did you want peace and quiet?”

“Ah never mind that.” She waved her hand as she stood up; only to stick it out to the boy in question “I’ll help you up.”

He placed his hand in hers without much of a thought until their skin touched and she pulled him up, he lost his footing and ended up having to hold onto both of her arms for support “Sorry.” He re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter