Thirty-Three

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori told them everything from start to finish and she didn’t know why she was so surprised that they didn’t seem to be too fazed by the whole wolf-boy thing.

“Tori?” Tori’s mother knocked on her bedroom door, making all thirteen of them jump suddenly.

Tori hissed and shot to her feet “Yes?”

“Dinner is ready.” She informed her “I did call you but you didn’t answer.”

“Sorry.” Tori ignored the amused look on some of their faces “I’ll be down soon.”

“Are you still feeling sick?” Her mother pried “I knew you shouldn’t have gone today and you know how delirious you ––”

“Mom!” Tori covered her face with the plush in embarrassment “Please I’m fine.”

“Alright just hurry up.” Her mother sighed and muttered something Tori couldn’t quite hear before heading downstairs.

“Delirious huh?” Chen muttered from behind her.

Tori turned to shoot him a look “Shut up.”

“So what else did she say yesterday?” Tao smirked.

Tori’s face fell and she looked at Xiumin “Did I say anything embarrassing?”

“Maybe.” Xiumin shrugged in amusement “Who knows?”

“You do.” She narrowed her eyes at him “Okay everyone out I have to go downstairs otherwise she’ll come back up. Or even worse my dad might be.”

“Alright.” Sehun said getting to his feet “Don’t go out okay?”

“I won’t.” Tori reassured them.

                One by one they disappeared out of the window until Xiumin was left; he looked down the window and made a shooing motion to the others before he turned to look at Tori.

“Don’t worry okay?” He reassured her “Nothing will happen to you.” And with that he left.

                Tori opened her door after setting the Snow Leopard down on the bed and headed downstairs for dinner. Her parents asked her various questions as to why she was so flustered and why she was still wearing her uniform.

                She didn’t know how to answer so she just said that she just forgot and made a mental note to make sure she got dressed when she went back upstairs. The only thing that was different when she got to the top of the stairs is that her door was closed.

She opened the door and almost had a heart attack before she shut the door behind her “Jesus Christ. I thought you left?”

“I did.” Xiumin said fiddling with the teddy on her bed “But then I figured that you wouldn’t mind if I stayed longer.” He looked up at her with a smile before gesturing to the plush “This it?”

“Yes.” She nodded as she moved to her wardrobe to grab a change of clothes “It was just on my bed when I woke up this morning.”

“It’s cute.” He said watching her as he frowned “What are you doing?”

“My parents noticed I hadn’t gotten changed so I’m doing that now.” She turned to look at him and noticed he was red in the face “I’m going in the bathroom. Wipe that gutter head clean!”

“I didn’t say anything!” He retorted as he looked down at the plush again.

                She simply rolled her eyes and left her room to go and get changed in the bathroom. Xiumin figured that since he was on watch tonight there was no point in him leaving so early. So he didn’t see the harm in going back into Tori’s room whilst she was downstairs having dinner with her parents.

Tori came back m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter