Thirty-Five.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The snow leopard refused to go any further once they had reached the end of the forest and Tori looked down at it as it gave her an encouraging nudge to say that it was okay.

She crouched down and cupped the snow leopard face again, meeting its eye gaze as she felt the usual pull “Thank you.” She ran her hand over its cheek gently “You are a man of your word.” She smiled softly as the snow leopard went rigid and she stood up.

                She gave it one last on the head before she left it, not turning back as she ran towards the direction of her home.

                Xiumin’s heart raced in his chest because it sounded like Tori knew who he was; he would only hope that she was okay. He quickly ran back through the forest as fast as he could so he could help the others. The second he heard the noises he leapt through a clearing and managed to pounce on top of a wolf before ripping into its shoulder.

                The wolf let out a howl before it retreated through the woods and slowly but gradually all of the wolves began to run, leaving only two dead wolves before they all shifted back to their human form.

“She okay?” Kyungsoo asked rubbing his mouth with the back of his hand.

Xiumin panted and nodded softly “I think so.”

“She looked mighty calm for someone who was surrounded.” Kris said with a frown “You sure that was okay?”

“Positive.” Luhan spoke for Xiumin “She told him she felt safe around a certain snow leopard.”

Sehun looked at Luhan in shock “She did?”

“Her mother was right.” Xiumin explained “She is delirious when she’s sick.”

“What now?” Tao asked.

Suho looked at him “We need to make sure she got back okay.”

“Go and get her bag.” Xiumin said to Kai “Take Chanyeol with you. We’ll meet you there.”

                Tori got to her front door and rolled her eyes at the fact that her keys were in her school bag and not on her. She ran her fingers through the hair and then noticed the car in the drive. She frowned to herself because her parents were supposed to be at work.

                Her eyes moved back to the door and she reached out to knock it but before she could knock it a second time it slowly opened. A pit formed in her stomach as it opened wide but she couldn’t hear anything coming from the inside.

                Tori’s breathing got shallow when she noticed a spot of blood on the once grey door mat. A horrible feeling bubbled up into as she slowly stepped into the house.

“Mom?” She called out weakly “Dad?!” She placed her hand on the wall just before the living room and inhaled sharply before exhaling. She slowly turned the corner with her eyes on the floor.

                She crossed her other hands fingers before she lifted her eyes up to the room. The sight that welcomed Tori home made her collapse onto her knees. Her hands flew up to as she wanted to scream and cry but nothing would come out. She stared in horror as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter