Thirty-One.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Xiumin wasn’t aware of what had happened with Tori until Tao had text him a run down version of the story after he was carrying some things to the teacher’s office and had overheard Chaelin discussing it to the nurse as she had medical attention for the blood that was coming from her lip.

                The second the bell rang Xiumin darted out there like a lightning bolt and knew immediately where Tori would be. It wasn’t exactly like Tori to explode like that especially in lesson so whatever the girl had said to her must have been bad and he feared that she was upset.

                It unsettled him a lot to know that this concerned him considering he knew that Tori probably didn’t get a scratch from what had happened and the second he opened the door to the roof he heaved along sigh at Tori who was sat on the bench.

She turned to look at him and frowned “What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

“I should be asking you that.” Xiumin said walking towards her “What happened in lesson?”

Tori laughed sourly and shook her head “So you heard huh?”

“I think the whole school knows.” Xiumin sat down beside her “Care to share?”

“She was saying stupid crap.” Tori cursed which made Xiumin smirk a little “About you guys and I lost it. I have never felt so angry in my life. I got detention but it was worth it.”

“I’m happy that you defended our honour but you could have hurt yourself.” Xiumin took her hands gently “Are you hurt?” He questioned as he checked her knuckles.

Tori found herself smiling at him gently “No. Actually this is probably a good thing.”

“Why?” Xiumin questioned as he looked up at her face, his eyes locked onto hers and he felt his heart stop for a moment.

Tori’s eyes seemed to bore into Xiumin’s “Did you come to my house last night?”

“What?” Xiumin frowned at the sudden question “No why? Did something happen?”

She shook her head as she took her hands from him “When I woke up which was surprising to be honest because I hadn’t had a nightmare since I woke up before I called you – there was a snow leopard teddy sat right in front of my face.” She raised an eyebrow at him “The only person who knows that is you and it definitely wasn’t there before. I didn’t even own one.”

Xiumin had no idea what she was talking about, he definitely didn’t go anywhere near her house last night although after hearing her confession over him being the only way she could sleep, caused him to resist the urge for the rest of the night.

“I swear.” Xiumin said with sincerity in his voice and eyes “I didn’t go anywhere near your house last night. Even if I did how would I have gotten in? Are you sure you didn’t own it before?”

Tori tore her eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter