Two.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Sehun trudged towards their usual eating spot beneath the trees in the forest, his face hurt but all he could think about was how the girl had saved him from Daejoon’s attacks and then treated him. Her words affected him like a scent that couldn’t get out of his nose.

“Sehun where have you –” Luhan’s eyes darkened immediately at the bruises that were forming around Sehun’s nose and the cut on his lip, not to mention the slight blood around his nostrils “What the hell happened?!” he moved towards Sehun and went to touch his face, all of the others were alarmed now.

Sehun flinched back “I’m fine.” Sehun debated with himself whether or not he should tell them.

“Damn humans.” Baekhyun scoffed as he set his bottle down “Always trying to show dom –”

“Actually.” Sehun cut him off as he ran his fingers through his hair “A human saved me.”

Xiumin’s head whipped around to stare at Sehun “What?”

“Some girl gave Daejoon a dead leg after she stumbled upon him doing this –” He gestured to his own face “– To me.”

“She probably just –”

“No Chen.” Sehun cut Chen off as he moved to sit down on the grass “She was different. She was helping me; she cleaned my face and then said that she wouldn’t bother me. That she respected our right to be whoever we wanted and…” Sehun then began to tell them everything the girl had said.

Kai had a softer expression on his face after Sehun was done talking “And just like that? She left without even giving you her name?”

“Yes.” Sehun nodded “Just like that.”

“What did she look like?” Kyungsoo asked as he moved towards Sehun to inspect his face further “You’re already bruising.”

Sehun shrugged as he removed the handkerchief he had tried to wash in the boys toilets earlier “She had long black hair, gentle face, oval-shaped and she spoke like she was wise.”

“Is that hers?” Lay said gesturing to the handkerchief.

Sehun nodded slowly “She used it to stop my nose from bleeding but when it wouldn’t stop she just made me take over and then left. I sensed the sincerity in her words.”

“Why now?” Xiumin suddenly spoke up and everyone turned to look at him “How long have we been here for? Why now?”

“Does there have to be a why?” Sehun asked him “She didn’t do it for any personal gain. Daejoon is probably going to go after her now and she sacrificed this and –” Sehun was cut off when he noticed the golden embroidery on the corner of the fabric which had the initials T.J.

Kyungsoo reached out and ran his thumb over the initials “Did you thank her?”

Sehun was suddenly struck with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter