Eighteen.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Didn’t you watch her yesterday?” Luhan asked as Xiumin walked towards the lockers at the end of the day “You didn’t even sleep Xiumin.”

“What can I say?” Xiumin shrugged “Besides there was something I wanted to ask her. You guys can go home without me okay?”

Luhan frowned at him “You’re going to make yourself sick.”

“Have more faith.” He patted Luhan on the back before leaving him and walking towards Tori who was putting her things in her bag “Ready to go?” he asked her.

She turned to face him with wide eyes “You walk like a cat do you know that?”

“Vaguely aware.” He said with amusement “You know Luhan is suspicious of me now.”

“Not like you could tell him though.” She said shutting her locker “Let’s go before they follow us.”

“Doubt they would.” Xiumin said following her out of the school “Any ideas on what you’ll get them?”

“Might buy Baekhyun a collar that shocks him when he does something stupid…” She frowned “When is Kris’ birthday?”

Xiumin started to laugh “November but good idea. Keep that in mind.” He tucked his hands into his pockets “Want a list of whose birthday is actually in the next few months?”

“There’s a list?!” She ran a hand over her face “God.”

Xiumin smiled her Tori “There is five.”

“Looks like we’re going to buy five presents and whatever you want me to get for you.” She said as she heaved a sigh “So that’s Sehun, Luhan, Tao and Baekhyun... who else?”

“Suho.” Xiumin muttered “I think I’d like to change my gift for a favour that I’ll keep for a rainy day.”

She narrowed her eyes at him “How conventional. I’m so happy you’re sparing my wallet the favour.”

“For now.” He added with a smirk “So present ideas?”

“Hard to say.” She frowned at the thought “We’ll have to see.”

Xiumin couldn’t remember the last time anyone had actually given any of them gifts; they started to the year after they had all come together but it was nice for them to feel normal at least. Tori led Xiumin towards the town and the first shop they stopped in she ended up peering at the bracelets section.

“Do they even wear jewellery?” Tori asked no one in particular, it was more rhetorical than anything.

Xiumin shrugged “I’m pretty sure they’d wear it though.”

“Aren’t you going to buy them anything? Isn’t it Luhan’s eighteenth too?” She turned to look at him “That’s quite the year.”

Xiumin frowned “Good point.” He moved towards the other side of the shop.

Tori picked up a silver bracelet and nodded to herself “Why not?”

                Tori grabbed everything she wanted from the one store, and waited outside for Xiumin as he still searched for something for Luhan. He came out the shop moments later w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter