Thirteen.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Tori couldn’t really walk on her foot as she tried after a few of them had left her alone to get on with whatever it was they did before she interrupted them. Only to have Kyungsoo scold her from the Kitchen and she assumed he was making something to eat.

                But she was struck again by a random thought she hadn’t had before. Why were they living in a refurbished warehouse together? Does that mean they were friends before they entered high school? Where were their parents? She looked over at Luhan who was reading something on the chair directly opposite from her and resisted the urge to ask.

                It was too quiet and she couldn’t quite understand how twelve people could be so quiet considering they were rather loud earlier. An uneasy feeling settled in her stomach at the thought of staying overnight and then another thought popped into her head.

“How am I going to explain my ankle to my parents?” Tori suddenly asked out loud, she had meant to think it but she subconsciously said it loud enough so that everyone in the vicinity went rigid and looked up at her.

Chen hit his head on the counter of the breakfast bar, letting out a groan “That is a good question.”

Tori jumped and rolled her eyes “I said that out loud didn’t I?”

Luhan’s lips quirked up at the corner in amusement “Yes you did.”

“You’ll have to come up with something.” Kyungsoo muttered before he sighed “Maybe you can say you tripped.”

“Can’t exactly say I got bit by a wolf.” She rolled her eyes as she sat back on the chair.

Xiumin walked down the narrow hall and stopped at the end of it “What?” he asked as everyone was looking at nothing in particular but deep in thought.

“Trying to figure out how we explain her ankle to her parents.” Chen muttered with his head resting on the counter still.

Xiumin inhaled sharply and then exhaled “That’s quite the conundrum.” His eyes then landed on Tori “Any luck?”

Tori fought with the urge to look up and shook her head “Not really. Maybe I can say I sprained it… I’ll think of something.”

“What did you say when they saw your hand?” Xiumin frowned as he was deep in thought.

Tori looked up at him and regretted it because she was into his gaze yet again “I told them that I did it in P.E.”

“They bought that?” Kyungsoo asked turning to look at Tori.

She shrugged “They didn’t see the extent; just the bandage and I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter