Forty-Three.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                An hour after the fight had ended, Tori had stopped having the fit but her temperature wasn’t going down. It kept causing her to have violent shakes every now and then to the point where Xiumin had to have someone watching her at all times.

Sehun was still unconscious in his leopard form too, which had them all worried.

“What the hell was that?” Kris looked at Xiumin with bewilderment “It was like a roar and then the wolves retreated.”

“It was Tori,” Luhan answered “I saw her as one of the wolves threw me across the dirt, she was facing Jaesoon down but she was steaming. I don’t know what was going on.”

“Steaming?” Suho asked “None of us did that.”

“She’s not like us,” Kai pointed out “She’s half human and half us. Whatever is happening to her it’s not the same. We won’t understand.”

“What if it kills her?” Chen asked, earning a glare from everyone in the room “What? We don’t know what’s going to happen to her but every time she gets angry something like this happens. First it was her eyes.”

“If it wasn’t for her Sehun would be dead,” Kris muttered “We need to keep an eye on her.”

Xiumin was seated on the sofa, his hands lodged into his hair as he contemplated it all “We need to find answers.”

Lay appeared in the hall then, leaning out of Sehun’s room to look down at the hall at them “Sehun’s awake.”

                They all rushed down the hall to look at their fallen friend who was sat up on the bed, finally in his human form with his arm bandaged as well as various other cuts.

“What happened out there?” Kai asked, moving into the room.

Sehun shook his head “He had me pinned down. Tori came out of nowhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter