Four.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                At lunch time Lay sat down with his familiar group of friends, they all eyed him sceptically because he was late. And Lay was never late.

“Where did you go?” Luhan asked as he opened his lunch.

Lay shrugged as he grabbed his own lunch out of his bag and then he turned to Sehun “You were right.”

“About what?” Sehun questioned as he looked up at Lay.

Lay raked his hair back with his long fingers “About Tori.”

“Is that her name?” Kai asked because despite all of the drama that seemed to wrap itself around Tori lately, they didn’t seem to get her name once.

Lay’s lips quirked upwards again and he smiled “She’s in my class.”

“Did you talk to her?” Chen frowned, not liking the idea of Lay openly speaking to the human girl.

Lay looked over at Chen with a raised eyebrow “Her friend basically smacked her upside the head with a book for helping Sehun and gaining the wrong attention. So she told her to get lost. I was curious so I asked.”

“Not really a good friend then was she?” Baekhyun muttered and when he realised everyone was staring at him with bewilderment he rolled his eyes “What? Friends should be supportive.”

“That’s what she said.” Lay shook his head as he looked back over to the school “She said that she was done letting people hurt innocent people who are misunderstood. She’s definitely different.”

“Clearly she’s doing it for attention.” Kris spoke up as he was perched against a tree, his legs stretched out before him.

Lay denied it immediately with a firm shake of his head “No. She wouldn’t even look at me when I approached her. I had to ask her to look at me and even then I could see the sincerity in her eyes. She’s different, Kris. I see it.”

“What happened with her this morning?” Xiumin suddenly asked with interest.

Kai shifted to look at the elder “Daejoon practically jumped her and then she basically called him out on it. It was very amusing.”

“She didn’t seem to care that her social status was ruined.” Kyungsoo continued after Kai, nodding in agreement at the younger’s words.

Chanyeol looked over his shoulder at Xiumin who was looking intently at the rest of them “In fact she felt it was better that she didn’t have one. She said she didn’t want to associate with people like that.”

“Strange.” Suho turned to look at the school with pure interest in his eyes “But why now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter