Eleven.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The rest of the week went by in an unusual blur. In fact Tori couldn’t remember if she had spoken to any of the guys that week and soon enough came to the fact that she hadn’t. Nor had she seen Xiumin at all and now worry had seeped in and crept through her veins.

                She decided that on Saturday she wasn’t going to mope around in her room, she got dressed and left the house with a can of pepper spray she had asked her father to buy for her. She managed to convince him that it was to give her a peace at mind in case anything did happen. Not that anything actually had happened.

                Her feet led her towards nowhere in particular, she just couldn’t put her mind at ease and everything was telling her to go check out the woods at school. But she couldn’t understand the look in Sehun’s eyes that day, nor could she understand why he had warned her about the wolves when she was so against going to see them anyway.

                Soon enough she found herself at an old playground which had rust at the bottom of anything metallic within the fenced off area. She opened the gate and moved to sit on the swing but the minute she sat down she had a spine tingling feeling run down her spine and she felt something watching her.

                When she heard the low growl erupt from behind her she slowly got up to her feet. Very slowly she looked over her shoulder and three wolves stood on the other side of the fence except now in broad day light they were bigger than she had thought they were at the beginning of last week.

“Oh boy.” She muttered quietly to herself as she began walking very slowly towards the gate “That is a very big bad wolf.” She could only curse to herself that she hadn’t grabbed one of the guy’s phone numbers because there was no one else she felt she could call.

                The middle one snarled, his tongue darted out over his teeth in a threatening way and Tori honestly felt like she was hanging on by a thread and they hadn’t even touched her yet. With one last look at the nasty trio she bolted out of the gate, running as fast as she could.

                But she could hear their heavy-set paws following her and she concentrated solely on keeping her feet moving. Then it hit her, her house was too far from where she was so she thought back to when Kyungsoo walked her home. She changed her tactic completely and turned right at the end of a road, she heard them still fast on her tail as she made her way towards the re-furbished warehouse.

“Why couldn’t I have trained to be faster?!” She shouted to herself as she heard a loud growl very close on her tail and she thought it was incredibly ironic that she thought of tail considering the sudden change of events.

                As if things couldn’t get any worse she made it to the front yard of the warehouse only to stumble. She to her back almost immediately, her leg lifted up on its own and booted the first wolf in the jaw and it yelped.

“Crap!” She shouted as she scrambled backwards “How the hell do you get rid of wolves?!” She asked herself as she looked around for something but as she reached out for a large metal pole she felt something bite down on her ankle and she let out a blood curdling scream as she lifted the pole and swung it as hard as she could at the wolf. A loud clunk sounded as the wolf released her ankle and fell lifelessly on her legs “F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter