Thirty-Four.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                It had been two days since then; Xiumin woke up before Tori did and left before her parents could probably wake her for school. He made sure that someone else would walk her to school and they never did get to talk about what had happened that night.

“That’s it!” Luhan erupted as he burst into Xiumin’s bedroom.

Xiumin let out a gasp of surprise “Would you at least knock first?! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

“Good! At least then you wouldn’t be locking yourself away!” Luhan slammed the door after entering Xiumin’s room without his permission “What the hell is wrong with you? You’ve been weird these past few days!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Xiumin grumbled as he sat up straight on his bed, trying to ignore the dull ache in his chest.

Luhan narrowed his eyes at him “Don’t think I haven’t seen how you haven’t been socialising with Tori lately. I know something is wrong so spill it before I ask her myself.”

“I did something stupid.” Xiumin said as he raked his fingers through his platinum blonde hair.

Luhan’s eyes widened “Did… did you two ––”

“No!” Xiumin grabbed the pillow from behind him and threw it at him “Nothing like that! God sake Luhan, seriously?”

Luhan moved to sit down on the end of the bed after having caught the pillow in mid-flight. He wrapped his arms around it and frowned “Talk to me.”

“I… I went back into her room after you guys left.” Xiumin admitted sheepishly “We were talking and we ended up lying next to each other, I asked her if she liked any of you lot and she said no. I wanted to ask her if I was included in that but the storm started and… she got scared. So I comforted her and I fell asleep.”

“Is that all?” Luhan frowned deeply.

Xiumin shook his head “I have stupidly developed feelings for her.”

“Well even I could have told you that.” Luhan rolled his eyes “But why is that a bad thing?”

“How did you know before I did?” Xiumin frowned at him “Because she doesn’t know the truth and… there is something I need to tell you.”

“You’re beginning to worry me.” Luhan said with concern.

                Xiumin decided it was time to tell Luhan about Hana, and spent the rest of the evening telling him what had occurred all those years ago. Luhan was definitely shocked to learn of Xiumin’s past before they had met and he understood Xiumin’s scepticism.

                School the next day was insanely annoying for Tori because people started questioning her again. At one point she had asked the teacher if she could be excused and made her way towards the bathroom. She gripped the sink basin and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Stupid.” She shook her head in annoyance as a sigh escaped her lips, then her thoughts went back to Tuesday night “Do I like someone?” She asked herself before releasing the sink.

                An image of Xiumin flashed in her mind and she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Did she like Xiumin? She moved towards the bathroom door and opened it as she pondered the thought. But as she turned to look down the hall she became rooted to the spot.

At the other end of the hall was a wolf “Oh my god.” She began walking backwards “In here? Now?!” she let out a scream when the wolf snapped at her, stalking slowly towards her.

One of the classroom doors behind her opened “Miss Cho what are you – oh my god!” she gasped “Miss Cho quickly!”

“Get inside!” Tori told her quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter