Fifty-One.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori had no idea how many she had fought off of her but it was a futile attempt on their behalf, she healed faster than they could attack and she knocked them off her one by one. She only had one thought in her mind and that was to protect them at all costs.

Even if it cost her life.

                She was about to attack another wolf when the door behind them slammed open, her heart dropped in her chest at the thought of more wolves but instead it dropped for a whole different reason.

“Xiumin...”

                Her eyes locked onto the white snow leopard, its fur dirty with blood and mud. Her heart stopped, he wasn’t supposed to be here, and this is exactly what the man wanted.

“Oh Xiumin no.” She whispered and a wolf attacked her from the side, sending her flying into one of the incubators.

                A blood curdling scream came from Tori as the wolf bit down on her neck; she tried to push him off when she saw a flash of white jump, knocking the wolf off of her. She clamped a hand down on her bleeding neck and shot up as she watched with horror as Xiumin battled with the wolf.

                And then she spotted the man move, he grabbed what appeared to be a needle and she immediately darted for him but another wolf pinned her to the floor and then another one.

“Don’t you dare!” She screamed as she attempted to kick the wolves off of her “You can’t do this! Please!” She begged.

                Xiumin kicked the wolf off of him but when he stood up and looked over at her, the needle was jabbed into his neck and a horrible noise came from his mouth. Tori screamed as Xiumin was forced to shift back, tears welling up in her eyes as his human form fitted on the floor and the man laughed.

“It’s funny how plans work out,” The man said as he discarded the needle and walked away from Xiumin “You thought you were going to save them?” He scoffed at Tori “You’re wrong child.”

“Please!” She begged “Don’t hurt him.”

“Child,” The man turned to look at Tori as Xiumin panted on the floor “I know you love him, but I can make that go away.”

                Tears spilled over and down Tori’s cheeks as she looked over at Xiumin, her heart hurt. She didn’t want to for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter