Nineteen.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori woke up the next day panting uncontrollably, something didn’t feel right. She soon shrugged it off and got ready for school, she decided to give Sehun his gift today because his birthday was on the Saturday and she didn’t know whether or not she would see him.

                So she stuffed his neatly wrapped gift in her bag at the bottom before slinging it on her back, she ate a slice of toast and downed a glass of orange juice before heading out the door. Only to almost trip on her own two feet at the fact that Kai was waiting at the end of the path.

“Do I want to know?” Tori asked him as he looked at her with a smirk, he had evident eye-bags beneath his eyes but she knew that this meant more than just walking her to school.

Kai shook his head as he pushed the gate open “Nope. So let’s get going.”

She moved down the path and passed through the gate, letting him close it behind her “Are you guys not sleeping?”

“Sometimes we do. Sometimes we don’t.” Kai walked alongside her “So you bought birthday gifts right?”

She looked at him in shock and then narrowed her eyes “Xiumin…”

“Don’t sweat it.” He patted her on the shoulder “He didn’t tell anyone else. By the way I like the necklace you got him.”

“Whatever.” She shoved him lightly “You’ll get the same for your birthday.”

“That’s not till next year!” He protested.

“Christmas then. If we’re still friends by then.” She muttered the last part.

He scoffed “Of course we’ll be friends.” He huffed with a pout “When’s your birthday then?”

“Xiumin said it’s between Baekhyun’s and Tao’s. It’s the fourth.” Tori told him.

Kai blinked “You’ll be eighteen. You don’t look older than me.”

“Compliment taken.” She narrowed her eyes at him.

Kai stifled a yawn “So did you enjoy your outing yesterday?”

“Kind of.” She frowned at him “How many hours did you sleep last night?”

“I didn’t.” He answered as he looked at her “Does that bother you?”

“What kind of stupid question is that?” She asked “Of course it bothers me.”

Kai was surprised at that “What? Why?”

“Didn’t expect that answer did you?” She rolled her eyes as they crossed the street “Because you’re going to make yourself sick. Please make sure you guys sleep.”

“I can’t make promises I can’t keep.” He winked at Tori.

She frowned as she walked down the path towards the entrance of the school “You’re all stupid. Do you know that?”

“Well aware.” He said in a rather cocky tone “See you at lunch!” he said after making sure she got to her locker okay, waving to Lay as he passed.

Lay looked at her “What’s with the face?”

“I’m wondering why Kai has had no sleep today and why Xiumin was so tired the day before. It bothers me.” She answered as she opened her locker “Oh.” She looked around and spotted Sehun walking off with Kai, she rolled her eyes before stuffing her bag inside.

Lay ran his fingers through his blonde hair “Sorry. As much as it both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter