Twenty-Seven.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Monday morning Tori had a problem; it came in the shape of uncontrollable sneezing and a throbbing migraine. She was sick and was now bed bound; she had managed to text the guys and told them she wouldn’t be in due to her sudden affliction. She honestly didn’t expect to feel this bad but she wasn’t surprised considering the fact she was out in early hours of the morning on Saturday with barely anything on.

A text came in and she strained to fish her phone from the floor and the sudden brightness made her sinuses hurt. With one eye closed and the other squinting she gasped at the text from Kai.

I think we should send you a care package – Kai.

                She did text him back explaining how his unexplained text message had made her sinuses hurt and lay back down straight. Her nose was blocked up and she struggled to sleep because when she did, she dreamt of golden glowing eyes and blood covered wolves.

Her phone started to ring and she groaned as she answered it placing it to her ear “What?” She asked groggily.

“You really do sound bad.” Kai said to her “Are you okay to open your door?”

“I will murder you.” She said hoisting herself up from the bed with the phone still attached to her ear, the room spun as she stood up and she knocked something of the side “Crap. I swear to god.” She opened her bedroom door and carefully moved down the stairs.

“I asked and you did it, you could have just given me an answer you know?” Kai sighed “Don’t break your neck or anything.”

She reached the front door and sighed “I’ll break your neck when I open this damn do ––” She pulled the door open and was not faced with Kai “Correction I’ll break your neck when I see you.”

Xiumin stood there with a back-pack on his back, he was dressed in school uniform and he rubbed the back of his neck “Double correction I’ll break it for you.”

“Ah well I didn’t say I was there now did I?” Kai snorted “Enjoy. You need to be looked after and Xiumin is our most reliable. Bye Tori.”

Tori hung up the phone and opened the door wider “Come in. Excuse how I look. I feel awful.” She squinted because of the harsh day light and allowed Xiumin to shut the door.

“You look ill.” He said slipping his shoes off before following her through to the Kitchen “You still look pretty though.”

Tori stumbled over her own two feet due to the unexpected comment, her face heated up “Ah… my mind isn’t working I think I misheard you.” She slapped her cheeks gently as she slid into one of the chairs that surrounded the dining room table, propping her head up on one hand.

“No.” He brought his hand up to her face and swept her hair back to take her temperature and her face only flared up more, so did his “You’re boiling.” He took his bag off and set it on the table “Do you mind if I use your Kitchen?”

“Go ahead.” She stifled a yawn as she laid her phone down on the table “Remind me to kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter