Forty

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori guided Xiumin back to the house silently before she forced him to sit on the sofa beside her as they all owned up to their biggest secret. Of course they were shocked that she figured out and that she wasn’t running for the hills. But they were relieved, especially Kai, Luhan and Xiumin.

                Xiumin then told Tori about how he doesn’t remember anything before he woke up the first time and how all of the others are the same. It confused Tori but she felt bad for them, it explained why they didn’t have parents and she didn’t even want to ask how they got money, she’d probably prefer to remain completely innocent in that area.

“You’re really not going to run?” Lay asked nervously.

Tori rolled her eyes “My eyes practically changed and my wounds heal over-night and you’re asking me to run from you?”

“That reminds me.” Kyungsoo hopped off the sofa and moved to grab something under the sink before coming back “I hope you don’t mind.” He looked at Xiumin then “You might want to hold her hand or something.”

“What… why?” Tori asked him.

Xiumin held her hand “What do you have in mind?”

“Please don’t punch me.” Kyungsoo hid something before he took her free hand and jabbed something straight into the vein on the back of her hand and Xiumin gave her an encouraging squeeze.

“Ow!” She yelped at the sudden pain and stared at Kyungsoo in shock “What the hell was that for?”

“Well it’s not exactly normal for a human to heal over-night or to have their eyes change. You told me about that transfusion you had when you were younger and we kind of get heightened senses when we reach eighteen.” Kyungsoo explained as he let the drop of blood hit his palm before he brought his nose down to it.

Xiumin frowned “You think she’s not human?”

“And you think she is?” Kai asked him back.

Tori rolled her eyes “I’m right here.”

The hair on the back of Kyungsoo’s neck stood on end before his eyes dilated “Jesus Christ.” He cleared the blood off of his hand as he shook his head.

“What?” Kris asked “What was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter