Fourteen.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Nothing was there when they checked outside that afternoon, whatever it was it had gone. Afterwards they all sat down to a meal and got on with the rest of the evening. Tori had denied using anyone’s bed, for two reasons really for starters she didn’t feel right taking their beds away from them and she didn’t feel right using a boy’s bed anyway.

                The next day they walked her home, she was able to walk on her leg just fine which caused some questions by the guys but she just brushed it off and said that it was fine. So there was no more need to dwell on it.

However curiosity got the best of Tori when she got home, she told her parents that she had accidently fell, thus ripping the bottom of her trousers and hurting her ankle. She quickly ran up the stairs and then realised that she actually ran up the stairs with no pain at all.

She shut her bedroom door and sat down on the bed after removing her ruined trousers, throwing them in the bin in the corner of the room as she decided to pull on a pair of pyjama bottoms instead.

She began removing the bandage, it tugged on something which was quite uncomfortable but not painful at all. But when the bandage fell off at the last minute she felt a sharp intake of breath rattle through her chest.

“What?” She questioned silently to herself, where there was once blood – and she knew there was a lot of it due to the stains at the bottom of her jeans – she saw a pink tinted scar with stitches being forced from the skin, she reached down to tug one of them and it simply came out. Her leg had healed overnight. The scar was a shock in itself.

                It just missed her ankle bone, circulating at an unusual angle and because of how wide the wolf’s jaw must have been it was around ten inches off of her knee cap. But it was healed and she didn’t know whether that scared her or not.

                She pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the date, to make sure she hadn’t been out longer than they had led on but it was Sunday, the day after she had been chased by the wolves. She sat there for a while just staring at it, not really looking at it but gazing off at it.

                What was she supposed to think of this? Why did it heal so quickly? She wasn’t just seeing things right? So she poked at it but it felt fine, if not really smooth because it was a scar, quite an evident one.

                At school the next day she was concerned over P.E in the afternoon which she knew she had with the guys who had seen her leg at the weekend. There was no way she would get out of P.E after her parents saw her running up the stairs the day before so she had no choice but to participate.

                Everyone would see the scar because of the shorts she had to wear and she suddenly became nervous as she walked to school. Granted she had to wear black tights due to the fact she was wearing a skirt but even as she entered the school, Lay leant against the locker next to hers and he stared at her in shock.

He stood up straight as she came closer and eyed her leg “You’re wearing tights?” he questioned immediately “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter