Thirty-Nine

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                After the funeral Tori went into Xiumin’s room after asking if she could use it, she pulled out her phone and scrolled through the photos of her parents. She swore to herself that she would make sure that the wolves got what they deserved.

Sehun opened the door after knocking and gave her a sad smile “Mind if I come in?”

“Come in.” She muttered.

He closed the door behind him before he came to sit on the bed in front of her “Are you okay?”

“I’m going to make sure they pay for what they did.” Tori said as her eyes looked up and locked onto Sehun’s “I’m going to need your help.”

“What can we do?” Sehun asked nervously.

She reached over and placed a hand on his arm “Don’t be nervous Sehun. I already know.”

“Know what?” Sehun was beginning to get a bad feeling creep up his spine.

She retracted her hand and sighed before looking down at her phone again “I know you guys aren’t human.”

“W-What are you talking about?” He suddenly stuttered as he stood up “Of course we’re ––”

“Giant cats.” She finished for him as her eyes moved to look up at him “I’m not going to tell anyone nor do I mind. In fact it made me feel safe but I need your help. I’m assuming you guys were taking these guys out before.”

“.” Sehun hissed as he ran fingers through his hair before moving to sit closer to Tori “You can’t tell anyone I swear they’re going to kill me but ––”

“Calm down.” She said to him firmly “I found out for myself.”

“This is why we didn’t want anyone in our lives.” Sehun lay back on the bed and heaved a long sigh “It wasn’t safe and… we thought you would be. We didn’t know you’d follow us and save Xiumin but ––”

“So Xiumin was the fox?” She raised both of her eyebrows “So you can shift into anything.”

“Oh my god I shouldn’t have said that.” He closed his eyes in frustration “I’m sorry this is ––”

Tori slapped Sehun’s thigh and he set up with a yelp “It is not your fault. Stop it Sehun seriously.”

“Y-You’re not disgusted with what we are?” Sehun asked her nervously.

She shook her head “No I thought that was pretty obvious.”

“Oh god.” He let out a long sigh and covered is face with both of his hands “Relief. So much relief.”

“I think it’s best if I let the others know that I know.” She said standing up abruptly and moving towards the door.

Sehun shot up immediately “Tori today of all days please!” he followed her into the hall

“Hey how are you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter