Fifteen.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What?!”

                Xiumin had just told the others after telling them to ditch their last class of the day and meet them in their usual spot. They sat down in the underlining of the forest and stared at Xiumin, Lay, Luhan and Kris in shock over the mysterious revelations of Tori’s leg healing almost instantly.

“You don’t think Daehyun’s blood mixed with hers do you?” Suho asked as he sat up straight.

Lay turned to look at him and shook his head “I cleaned it myself. There was no blood on her that was from the wolf, she had smacked him around the head and the only blood that came from him was matted in his fur.”

“So what then?” Sehun asked feeling the sudden need to find Tori, to help her understand what was going on despite the fact that he had no idea himself “She’s not one of us because we can’t sense her.”

“I’ll think of a way.” Kyungsoo suddenly said as he stared off into space “Leave it to me.”

“What about the rest of the wolves?” Kai asked “Now that Daehyun’s dead they’re going to come after us even harder.”

“Not only that but they’re going to come after her again.” Tao agreed with Kai instantly “So where do we go from here?”

“Surveillance.” Xiumin muttered “We need to find out what’s going on with her. We can use the situation to our advantage and –”

“Wait what?” Chen looked at Xiumin and frowned “Our advantage? Are you suggesting that we use the poor girl as bait so that we can take them down? She can’t defend herself forever Xiumin and –”

“I am aware.” Xiumin cut him off instantly as his eyes swirled to dark “But we can’t protect her forever so the only way to help her is to get rid of them.”

“How do you expect us to do that without her knowing?” Baekhyun asked feeling annoyed at the idea of using her that way, especially without her knowledge on the matter.

Luhan spoke for Xiumin then, getting annoyed at how the conversation was turning “She doesn’t need to know. Someone will be around her at all times; we’ll take it in turns. She doesn’t have to be aware of our presence but we don’t interfere with her unless we’re hanging out with her in our normal forms.”

“Are you saying we will be hanging out with her?” Chanyeol questioned as he cocked an eyebrow.

Xiumin nodded in response “We need to keep her around because god knows what’s going on with her.”

“Then we better start now.” Lay said standing up “Because lesson is almost over and she’ll be walking home alone.”

                Tori was surprised when they all surrounded her at the end of the day, she had only stepped a foot out of the entrance before she was pulled to the side by Tao.

She looked at them questioningly “What?”

“We’re walking you home.” Kai suddenly said to her.

She stared at them like they had grown an extra limb or two because this was unexpected especially for all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter