One.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                School was never a favourite part of Tori’s life and it was simply because nothing interested her. Well except for one mystery no one ever understood and that was what one of the other students was doing when she had spotted him walking across the school field and towards the woods at the back of the school, he soon disappeared and it always puzzled her.

                Even his friends didn’t seem to know where he went or why he disappeared but it always bothered her. Sometimes she thought about following him but the thought made her nervous because he didn’t speak to anyone outside of his own group of friends.

“What are you staring at?” Tori’s seat mate and best friend Suzy asked.

Tori turned to look at Suzy “Nothing.”

“Yeah right.” She snorted in return “You were watching Xiumin again weren’t you?”

Tori narrowed her eyes at Suzy “Say it any louder I doubt China heard you.”

“I’d keep away from that one.” Suzy warned her suddenly “He’s probably up to no good.”

                Tori watched as her friend went back to taking notes and her eyes immediately were drawn back out of the window. She wanted to scoff at her friend, who was she to judge someone she had never spoken to? Never given the chance to hear out?

                Xiumin was a bit of a loner and Tori never understood why he was the way he was. It’s not like he wasn’t overly good looking because he was and everyone noticed when school first started, but now it seemed as though no one took interest in him anymore because he was so cold. Ice cold.

                His hair was a light blonde which was weird because he was never told off for it by the teachers or anyone yet he had it since the day he started. His friends weren’t trouble makers either and Tori knew this because she went to middle school with them.

                But people assumed they were all bad and she hated it. She knew better than to judge someone by how they seem to be. She knew that something deep within Xiumin was bothering him and it was bothering her. She had no idea what was going on with herself, she had never taken an interest in someone so much before.

                When her lesson ended she took her things and moved out of the classroom, no longer caring if her friend was behind her or not because she was done with her vile words towards someone she didn’t even know.

                It seemed that people were bitterer because the handsome boy wouldn’t talk to anyone or acknowledge their presence and she understood that. Not everyone had to act to popularity in a positive light and Tori totally understood how annoying it would be.

She noticed a flash of black under the stair well and she ruffled her nose in disgust because she knew what was happening. She ran down the corridor and towards the stair well. What she stumbled upon was not what she had expected.

The youngest of the group that Xiumin hung out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter