Six.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The school the next day was interesting because the whole school seemed to stay away from Tori as much as possible. She knew it was because they had all heard about how she punched Daejoon because he was going to pick on Sehun.

                But that didn’t necessarily mean that Daejoon was going to stop, and even though she was at her locker putting her things away. It was as if she could feel their stares on the back of her head, it didn’t bother her as much as she thought it would have. In fact it kind of made it easier for her to sense that they were there.

                The only one she could never seem to feel staring at her was Xiumin himself. But she couldn’t stop thinking about the day before; in fact she was in a world of her own as she thought about his words about hurting his friends when she wasn’t even talking to them. How could she hurt them when she was defending them?

She sensed someone was stood by her locker and she didn’t need to look to know who it was “Go away Daejoon. Haven’t you learnt enough?” She turned to look at him with annoyance.

“You’re not that scary.” He muttered quietly to her “I don’t know what it is you’ve got going with them but you’re nothing Tori.”

She snorted as she closed her locker “I’m glad I’m nothing because being something as disgusting as you is a crime against humanity.” She wrapped both of her arms around her books “Maybe you should just stop before you’re emasculated anymore okay?” She turned around and came to an immediate stop by the tall figure that over-towered her.

“Problem Daejoon?” Chanyeol’s deep voice penetrated through Tori’s ears and she didn’t need to know who it was because his voice practically boomed over everyone else’s.

She went to walk around him but Chanyeol’s giant hand landed on her shoulder, making her freeze on the spot. Daejoon scoffed as he walked towards them, she looked over her shoulder so that she could determine what he would do next.

Daejoon tilted one head to the side; he quickly rolled his eyes and stalked off. Chanyeol let out a chuckle which rumbled in his stomach before he released Tori. He turned around and placed both of his hands on her shoulders and began leading her.

“Um…” She frowned as he pushed her straight past her classroom “Where are we going?” She asked.

“Away from prying eyes and ears.” He answered with an amused tone as they came towards the stair well “Up we go.” He followed behind her as she began ascending the stairs “How’s your hand?”

She felt so confused because he was talking so casually to her “It’s okay.” She muttered as she adjusted the things in her arms.

“You punched him pretty hard.” Chanyeol muttered with a sly grin on his face “The whole school is talking about you.”

“Great.” Tori said with a sarcastic tone “That’s just what I’ve always dreamed of.” She turned to look at Chanyeol over her shoulder “Why are we going up to the roof?”

“We thought that maybe we should properly introduce ourselves considering that’s the third time you’ve saved Sehun from Daejoon’s fists of terror.” He wiggled his long fingers in an exaggerated manner and Tori couldn’t believe this was the same guy.

However she only just realised that he said properly introduce themselves. So she came to a total stand still just before the roof door and swirled to look at him “What do you mean properly introduce yourselves?”

He blinked at her sudden movements “That they wanted to introduce themselves to you. All of them. All of us. Me included.” He shrugged rather cockily.

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea.” She said side stepping so that Chanyeol could step up onto the same level as her “I didn’t want you all to go out of your way I didn’t do it for retribution or –”

“It’s fine. We know already.” Chanyeol kicked open the door to the roof and grabbed her by the shoulders, forcing her to walk through it.

                Tori felt like this was not happening to her, all she wanted was to make sure they weren’t bothered anymore but now here she was. Face-to-face with eleven of them whilst the last one had his overly giant hands on her shoulders and she did not expect this today.

“What took you?” Luhan asked sitting up from his position against the metal fence on the other side of the roof “We thought you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter