Epilogue.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The guys gave Tori time, time to shower, to eat and a couple of minutes to rest before she told them what had happened. Who they were, how they were made and why the wolves were after them.

Every single question they had ever wanted to ask was answered.

“This whole time,” Kyungsoo shook his head “We were made to be a part of an army.”

“That is disgusting.” Kris shook his head.

“I need some air,” Luhan pushed himself to his feet “I have to clear my head. I can’t... I’m sorry.”

                Tori stood up as Luhan left, she turned to look at the others as they too got up and left one by one. She thought it would have been for the best to tell them who they were, what they were and what had happened but now she was beginning to regret it.

A hand laced with hers, startling her from her thoughts as she turned to look at Xiumin who smiled at her gently.

“It’s okay,” He reassured “They’ll be fine soon. I promise.”

“Do you think I did the right thing?” She asked “They look so –”

Xiumin cut her off by placing a chaste kiss on her lips “Tori, I thought I lost you forever. Right now I don’t care about how they feel. They’ll get over it.”

Tori blushed “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” He pulled her into his chest and wrapped his arms around her with a sigh “I’m here.”

And he was never going to leave and those words would never be bitter again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter