Fifty.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori stood there in shock over what she had just heard, she was bait, and the whole reason why they had killed her parents to begin with, why they targeted her was because he knew they’d grow attached to her, because she would eventually lure them to him.

So they could be destroyed.

                Tori’s skin set afire, her eyes shifting as she stared at the man who looked far too pleased with what he had done to innocent human beings and infants. Her fist clenched, he wasn’t allowed to hurt them, and he had already taken away Tori’s innocence and her family.

Her parents.

                Tori could feel the steam emitting off her skin, she wanted to kill this man, and she wanted to make him know what it felt like to be hurt.

“You’re a monster.” She snarled, her voice had changed so dramatically that he spun to face her.

His eyes widened “That’s... That’s not possible,” He staggered back “You have the serum in your veins. You can’t transform, what the hell is this?!” He moved towards another table, yanking open a draw and rummaging through paper work “This wasn’t in my calculations at all!”

“I won’t allow you to hurt them!” She screamed at him and he spun to face her “What you’ve done is wrong! You killed my parents for your own sick amusement I won’t let you hurt them too!”

“I didn’t want to have to do this!” He called out “Kill her!”

                Tori spun around as two wolves leapt for her, sending her flying back into the DNA table where all of the chemicals crashed onto the floor. A scream erupted as one of the wolves bit down on her shoulder but she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter