Forty-Nine.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Xiumin transformed back into a human and raked his fingers through his hair, he was feeling hopeless, they had been at this for hours and they just couldn’t find anything!

“Xiumin we will find her.”

Xiumin shrugged Chanyeol’s hand off and shook his head “We’re going around in circles! I don’t understand what the heck is going on!”

“They’ve played us,” Luhan shook his head “That much is for sure but we can’t give up.”

Baekhyun fell to the floor and heaved a sigh “I don’t know how much more of this I can do.”

“We’re all exhausted,” Suho said as he looked around at the exhausted faces of the group “But we don’t know what they want with her, what they’ll do to her. Hell, what if we’re too late?”

“Don’t say that!” Xiumin snapped at Suho, causing the whole group to go silent “I don’t want to hear it!”

                Kai and Luhan shared a look before they dusted themselves off and shifted back, without a word they disappeared off into the forest, leaving the others stood there in confusion.

~

                Tori managed to knock the hatch fully off of the wall and pounced up into the vent, she knew she didn’t have a lot of time before someone realised she was missing so she crawled through the vent, but it was hard.

With every step the vent seemed to creak more and all it would take was one wrong move and –

The vent broke, sending Tori pummelling down hurtfully into a large room as the rest of the vent fell down on top of her. A loud snarl could be heard in the room and she forced herself upwards and if a Cheetah could pale, she’d pale.

The room was filled with wolves, all of different sizes, some more gruesome than others.

“Did you really think you could escape?” The man’s voice had every hair on Tori stand up on end as she spun to face him, the wolves parted without even having to look back at him as he passed “I have so many wolves at my disposal, it’s not going to be that easy.”

                Tori backed up as he grew closer, her head whipping around for a second, just one second to find a chance for her an escape route but she was panicking too much, she bolted far too soon and was pounced on by a wolf before a hand grabbed the back of her nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter