Worried

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You couldn't take it anymore. You ran away from the crowd, humiliated by your own best friend JO YOUNGMIN ---- ex-best friend actually. 

You cried and went away, wiping your tears and went outside to get back inside the bus. You sat at the edge seat and continued to sob. Your heart trembled and felt like falling but you tried to keep your balance.

Donhyun went inside later; he sat beside you and tapped your back. He smiled warmly, "Don't worry. I'll make him apologize to you."

Even if he apologizes, the words he said cannot be taken back. You couldn't believe the way he acted to you, and the way your stepsister was very mean to you. It was like everyone is against you; at least a few were there to comfort you.

Jeongmin, Minwoo and Kwangmin followed inside. They were very worried.

"Ya, don't cry... We all know it's not true," Kwangmin said, "I'll try my best to explain everything to Hyung, okay? But right now, let's calm him down. That Heejoo is clinging on him nonstop."

"It's fine," you whispered and wiped your tears away. You looked at the three of them who were looking back at you intensely, "but why are you all here?" you asked.

"We were worried. I mean, we heard what he just said. Who wouldn't be worried?" Jeongmin replied waving his hand in front of you.

"Well," Minwoo added and pointed out the window, "they aren't."" The students were laughing, enjoying the zoo; it was as if nothing happened, like they don't even care.

"But that is better than all are worried, right?" Minwoo asked, "at least they don't care that you're humiliated although I don't know why. And I shouldn't care either but Jeongmin dragged me in here."

Jeongmin elbowed him, Minwoo eyed him. "What? I'm telling the truth." Minwoo blurted out.

"Can't you just be nice? You're facing a crying girl right now." Jeongmin mumbled.

"I don't care," Minwoo rolled his eyes and turned his back, "I've got to get back."

"Ya! Why are you acting like my hyung?!" Kwangmin yelled at him.

Minwoo ignored him and continued walking away.

Although, you were sad about everything that happened. You were glad you had Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Donghyun to care. A little while, Da Eun followed in. She suddenly blushed when she saw Kwangmin and then she turned to you with worried face.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter