His Panic Attack

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen To This Song While Reading <3

 

As you pulled away from the kiss, everything went back to normal. Minwoo still froze because of the unexpected thing you did.

"Yoonhee-yah, why did you--"

You looked away from him, embarrassed to look him in the eyes.

"I don't know," You muttered under your breath. "Are you angry?" you asked, suddenly anxious.

"You..."

"I'm sorry for kissing you," you met his terrified eyes, "Yesterday, some guys confessed to me and I can't choose. You're one of them, but it's so hard to choose because I don't even want to choose, I just wished none of it or no one confessed to me."

"You don't love me," he said and could feel the sudden hardness in his voice.

Your eyes filled with tears but you hold them back, "No, it's not like that," it is like that but you didn't want to tell him and hurt his feelings with your honest and straight-forward words.

"You're hurting me."

You felt an inward shiver.

"I'm so bad," you cried and wiped your tears but they kept on falling back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Minwoo fell silent.

"Minwoo-yah?"

He was looking at you, his once terrified eyes faded and turned back to normal. He suddenly smiled.

"Minwoo-yah?" you said again, uncertainly.

"What do you think of me?" he asked.

It felt like ten minutes you gazed into his eyes and him into yours, into silence without any words. You made him wait and finally, you made your decision.

"I like you," you replied. 

"What kind of 'like'? " he asked.

"I love you," you lied. That was thebiggest lie you have ever said because you knew deep inside that the only person in your heart is Youngmin. But HeeJoo... You don't want to hurt her. She's still  your stepsister after all.

"Do you really love me?" he asked again.

"I love you," you repeated and then he suddenly sit up from the bed. He leaned in toward you, his lips just brushing yours, sharing his deliberate breaths with yours. The two of you stayed like that in a short time only and quickly stopped when you heard the door slammed. Someone else in inside. You and Minwoo spun around and saw Suzy with a terrified expression.

"," she muttered under her breath, clenching her fist. She was about to go toward you, wanting to slap you in her mind but she stopped walking when Minwoo said something.

"Don't you dare touch her," Minwoo said and met Suzy's angry eyes. "She's my girlfriend," he said. His eyes searched your face, he pondered whether you would get mad at him for declaring you're his'girlfriend' but you said nothing. Instead, he saw a blank expression of yours. Just emotionlessly cold.

* * *

Rumors spread so fast. When you went back to class, everyone knows you are Minwoo's girlfriend and this made the teacher change the seat plan. He made you sit beside Da Eun and with Da Eun's seatmate beside Minwoo. The teacher thought it would be better to avoid Public Display of Affection.

You didn't even laugh about it, you were just sad and mad about it. Youngmin, Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Donghyun couldn't believe it either, their hearts felt like broken into pieces of diamonds.

After classes, Donghyun hurried outside to follow you but he wasn't able to find you because his y and beautiful noona or let's say fiancé suddenly appeared in front of him, out of nowhere.

"How did you get here?" Donghyun asked. He hates it when he appears before him.

"I have a car," her fiancé, Yoo Nara, replied dramatically but then again, with an insolent tone.

"What I meant was, who told you to come here?"

"Can't I? Am I not allowed to visit my fiancé? I heard that you told your little sister that you confessed to a girl, and she thinks it was me but I don't remember you con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter