Snow White Show: Jealousy

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING <3

 

You went to your dressing room after complaining with the teacher that you cant play as guy, but you have no choice.

Da Eun helped you prepare and change into your Prince Costume. She kept blabbing about how Donghyun might look like to wear Snow White costume that the Teacher gave him.

Shortly, Jeongmin came inside.

"Jeongmin-oppa," you looked at him, "What are you doing here?"

He stunned for a moment, looking at you in a guy's costume. Almost laughing.

"Oh, right." He cleared his throat, "so, I came here to wish you good luck."

"Thanks." You said.

"And that I want to meet you after the show, because I have something to tell you."

"About what?"

He eyed Da Eun.

"Oh, you want me to leave?" Da Eun asked.

"Just for a while please," Jeongmin said.

"Oh, okay." Da Eun gave you one last smile before heading outside.

"So, umm, it's about the plan." Jeongmin finally said.

"Plan?"

"That you can use me. I now have a perfect idea. Double date."

"What?"

"I heard from Heejoo that she's going to have a date with him on Friday night. Why don't we come too? Like, we just accidentally passed by and I'll show Youngmin how much a sweet friend I am with you that me and you can possibly have feelings for each other."

"Wow...You're a genius," she looked up at him. "It's hilarious, why would we join a date with people who are really dating and me with someone who's already dating someone? I mean, he'll just say I'm a ."

"Let's try it, okay? Just trust me," he put his palm on your shoulder, "and, I'm keeping an eye at him today."

"Why?"

"To keep him watching the show, of course. Who knows? If he still have that kind of feeling over you, he'll get jealous and maybe do something unexpected?"

"You're funny," you laughed, "why are you such an expert at this?"

"It comes naturally!" He laughed with you and you gave him a shove. At that time, Suzy passed by the dressing room and saw the two of you since the door was left open. She was surprise to see you and Jeongmin so happy together, laughing.

"He's laughing... With her..." she muttered to herself and finally shook her head. "YA! Lee JEONGMIN!" she yelled and Jeongmin turned around to see her. His heart almost jumped again.

"YA! How many times will you try to kill me?" Jeongmin asked and narrowed his eyes at her.

"As many times as you flirt!" Suzy went inside and held a grip of Jeongmin's hand, pulling him outside with her. You just let out a sigh and looked at yourself in the mirror.

             * * *

Afterwards, you went backstage with the others to practice the script. Heejoo was already in her Witch costume and she was wearing a creepy make-up that she didn't like at all. Donghyun didn't wear any wig but he had to wear Snow White's costume.

"This is ridiculous, I look ridiculous..." He whispered to himself. "Worst day of my life..."

"AJA! AJA! Start now!" The teacher said. You looked at your script and started your first line. When you said your lines, it has no feelings in it at all, it was just plain.

"Oh Snow White," you started, "Please wake up. Don't leave me."

"Do you really talk like that?" Suzy asked.

You looked at her and then at everybody else watching you.

"Sorry. It comes naturally." You replied and continued staring at your script, but you weren't reading it anymore. You were imagining Donghyunin your mind, him wearing a gown and you couldn't stop but laugh silently. "Sorry, I can't do it. Let's change the characters please." You told the teacher, "I mean how this is even possible?"

"I told you it's the requirements. Don’t you want to be a scholar?" The teacher said.

You sighed in defeat and continued reading your script. One most memorable part of the script was Heejoo's witchy laugh, you couldn't stop laughing at her and she was just annoyed. Secretly, Youngmin laughed along with you.

An hour later, it was your turn to be on stage. You took a deep breath and when the red curtain opened, you're relieved to see how many people were watching. Only a few. Maybe, a few parents and the sponsors? You blew out a sigh in relief and felt confident with that few people watching.

This won’t be that hard, you thought.

Backstage, Youngmin watched only you. He you was standing near the side and he was half-happy to see you but half-sad you had to play as the Prince and Donghyun as Snow White, shortly, he's jealous of Donghyun having to be with you.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?" Heejoo asked the fake mirror.

And the mirror's face appeared, fake mirror with a face - I mean.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter