The Plan A turned out -?

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh" was all you could say.

"Will you?" Minwoo asked again. You cleared your throat and smiled at him warmly.

"Sure, I guess there's no problem with hanging out as friends at all," You said with a giggle.

"Thank you!" He said with a big smile that almost startled you. "Thank you very much!" 

"Oh, no problem."

"You're the best, Lee Yoonhee!!!" He said happily, almost jumping and then he ran off after waving goodbye at you.

 * * *

After dressing back into your uniform, you went outside to finally go home. There was no bus so you decided to walk home. You missed those times when you were walking with Youngmin to bring you home.

"Yoonhee-yah!" Minwoo called from behind. You turned around. He was still in his uniform; he was holding a hamburger in his right hand. He joined you walking. "Hey! Want some?" he extended his hand to give you the burger. 

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." You smiled and continued walking. He walked along with you.

Just then you saw a dirty kid sitting alone in the dark. You stopped walking and the kid looked up at you and then at Minwoo and his burger. Minwoo looked at him in confusion.

"Can I have that burger?" The little kid asked.

"No!" Minwoo refused, "this isn't for you!"

"YA! No Minwoo!" You scolded Minwoo, eyeing him with your dark eyes.

He looked at you, confused. "What? Why would I give this to a child when I bought this for myself?!"

"Didn't you say you wanted to give me that?"

"But you refused, didn't you? So I refuse to give this to a child. My heart is cold now." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you such a cold-hearted person?" You asked, disappointed and it made him look at you worriedly. He was worried you'd hate him. Before he could apologize, you walked away without even saying goodbye.

Minwoo looked at the child again and changed his mind. He gave the burger to the child, tapped his shoulder and head and then went to follow you.

"Hey! I gave him the burger! Happy now?" he asked while walking fast behind you.

"I'm not hanging out with you anymore." You said while pouting.

"Why not?" he demanded, "I did what you wanted me to do! And my heart is not cold anymore...Do you want me to give the child some more burgers?" 

"Oh forget about it!" You spun around and glared at him. He stopped walking when you did.

"Just give me a chance please. I'm heartbroken." He confessed and pouted.

"Oh," you suddenly remembered the text he received from Suzy before. "I know."

"You do?" He looked at you, "of course you do but you have to pretend that you don't."

"Why? Aren't we friends?"

"Just pretend you don't remember okay? And on Saturday, don't mention it either. Just meet me as a friend, like we need to refresh or something. Relax, you know?"

"Ohhhkay?"

"I got to go. You have to watch out from thieves but don't worry I will pray for you! Bye-bye!" He said and went away fast, you wanted to stop him but he ran fast.

"Oh, that boy." You sighed.

 * * *

The next morning it was Friday. A normal school day where before going to school you had to see your father and stepmother kissing passionately. Awkward.

You met Hyunseong again, he wasn't like before. He was always lonely and he is starting to ignore you too. He's always drunk and he doesn't seem to recognize you anymore. You decided to come back to him later.

When you get in class, Donghyun approached you and asked about yesterday's presentation. You just said its fine and you noticed that he looked a bit disappointed.

"How's playing as Snow White? Was it fine?" You asked him.

"Yeah but to be honest I was expecting to have a ---" he paused and laughed. "Never mind." He wanted to say "to have a kiss with you”. Thankfully, his tongue didn't slip.

"Okay," you said.

Sooner, the class started and the Jo Twins arrived late. So that's why Heejoo went to school with you without talking or anything.

At lunch, you saw Da Eun with Kwangmin. They were chatting and laughing. Frankly speaking, you were disappointed with how the atmosphere between them is so good.

You walked towards them and greeted them.

"Hello! How's lunch?" you asked.

"OH!" Da Eun looked at you with an apologetic look, "I'm sorry. Where did you eat lunch? I was searching for you but I couldn't really find you."

"Oh its okay, I'm fine." You said and met Kwangmin's gaze, "What? Why are you gazing like that to me?"

Da Eun secretly envied the way Kwangmin gazed at you.

"Oh nothing, just that...You haven't completely apologized to me." He said.

"I'm sorry about that. Everything that happened," you said. 

"Why? What happened?" Da Eun cut in.

"Long story," you replied with a laugh under your breath.

"By the way," Kwangmin continued, "I received a curse and a love letter today."

"What?" You asked and exchanged looks with Da Eun. Except that, Da Eun seems to know something. She wasn't even surprise.

"The curse said she hates me and the other one said a lovey-dovey words like an admirer or something. I was wondering if you're the one who gave me that curse letter because I think you hate me."

You argued with Kwangmin and the two of you didn't notice DaEun was feeling out-of-place. She turned her back and felt her cheeks flowing with tears. She couldn't believe Kwangmin doesn't care about the love letter, her love letter, the one she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter