Misunderstood

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

harabeoji - grandfather

oppa - older/older brother

 

"I'm really going to kiss you," Hyunseong said playfully and slowly leaned closer to you, your lips and his lips only inches away.

You didn't say anything.

"I'm coming," he murmured softly, and slowly he was about to kiss you but then, a guy behind him held his coat up, making Hyunseong stand and faces that guy behind him. You looked at the guy, even with your blurry visions, you recognized him.

"Kwangmin-shi?" you asked and he only smirked at you then back at Hyunseong.

"Who are you?" Hyunseong asked Kwangmin.

Kwangmin glared at him, "didn't you hear her? Ahh, fine. Let me introduce myself, I am Jo Kwangmin and I'm here to get that girl and bring her back home!" he pointed at you, "She shouldn't be here when it's already dark. Who are you anyway? Why would you kiss her?"

"Aish!" Hyunseong hissed.

"Oppa, cut my hair," you said while pouting, "it's already so hot. I want my hair short! Cut it, cut it!"

Kwangmin turned to you and pulled you up to stand then he held your arm and glanced at Hyunseong.

"I'm taking her home," he said and walked away.

"Ya!!!" Hyunseong shouted behind, "which home??!! You don't even know her!"

"I want to stay with Hyunseong-oppa!" you demanded and tried to run away from Kwangmin but then he carried you in his arms and started to run away from Hyunseong and head to your house.

"Oh, everything is spinning!" you exclaimed, "I want to vomit! Let me go! Let me go!" 

"Just wait 'til we get to your house!" Kwangmin said and then finally the two of you arrived in the front door of your house. Your grandfather, HoDong was about to come in at the same time. He was surprise to see you being carried by Kwangmin.

"What---What is this??!!" he asked surprisingly and glared at Kwangmin then you then Kwangmin again, "what are you doing with my granddaughter??!!"

"I'm sorry, harabeoji. She's drunk, that's why." Kwangmin tried to explain but then you nearly throw up, he panicked and rushed inside your house. He rushed upstairs and went to Heejoo and your room.

Heejoo was there and she was shocked to see the two of you.

"What's up with the two of you?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Oh, sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter