Oh No! And who's fault?

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING <3

 


You went straight home and cursed Minwoo under your breath. You couldn't believe he stole your first kiss and you are still disgusted about it. 

When you went home, Youngmin wasn't there anymore. You don't even have any idea he went to see if you were doing okay. You just went straight to your room and went to sleep without changing into your Pajamas. 

Heejoo wasn't in the room, she was sleeping in your father and stepmother's room and you were imagining things like the three of them having a sweet family talk with Heejoo in the middle and then they'd hug her and call her 'baby'. You couldn't control your temper and you started throwing the pillows on your bed. 

"I hate it! I hate it! Aish! Why did he have to steal my first kiss? Aish!!!" 

The next morning, it was Saturday. Minwoo went to your house early in the morning but didn't let him in. You told your harabeoji to tell him you left and so Minwoo left too. Hyunseong also asked to see you but your harabeoji, Hodong, lied again with the same lie you told him. 

You locked yourself in your room the whole Saturday. 

On Sunday, Kwangmin came over to visit you. The red spots on your body is also fading just as your face is back to its soft and fair skin, but you couldn't face Kwangmin either. You just listened to the conversation he had with your father this time. 

"I heard that Yoonhee have an allergy so I brought some fruits for her," he gave a basket full of different fruits to your father. "Can you give this to her please, ajhusshi?"

"Oh," your father smiled and took the basket. "Thank you for caring about my daughter, but who are you?" he asked. "Youngmin's brother, Kwangmin... Am I right or wrong?" 

"Actually you're right," Kwangmin replied. They shared a laugh and talked about the times when Kwangmin was still a kid who played with you and Youngmin. But listening to that didn't even cheer you up. 

"My daughter seems distracted these days," your father confessed. 

"But why?" 

"Oh, I don't know. She won't tell me. Very stubborn." 

The next morning, it was school time again! 

HeeJoo went to school before you again and you had to walk alone but you felt thankful that at least you didn't have to see her with Youngmin while heading to school. When you reached inside the School, you went to your classroom and took your seat. You were the first person to arrive inside since HeeJoo wasn't there anymore, or maybe she was hanging out with Youngmin somewhere. 

"Oh, you're here already!" Kwangmin exclaimed behind you. You spun your head and smiled at him. He carried his chair in front of your desk and leaned his elbows on your desk, he smiled. "How are you?" he asked, looking closely into your eyes. 

"I'm doing fine," you lied. You are still not feeling well about the kiss Minwoo stole. 

"How about the Fruits I brought for you?" he asked. 

"That was sweet of you. I finished all of it in two days," you replied. It's true. You ate all of it while crying over some stolen kiss. 

"Wow. You must have been very hungry." Kwangmin said, amazed. 

You cracked a smile at him and clasped your hands together. 

"I have something to ask you," you whispered to him and leaned closer to his ears. 

"Hey guys!" Donghyun greeted by the door. You got startled and both you and Kwangmin glanced at Donghyun. "What's up with you two?" he asked. 

"Oh nothing," you answered and stopped glancing at him. 

Kwangmin also stopped glancing at Donghyun and turned back to you. 

Unfortunately, because your face was still close to him after leaning in to whisper, he accidentally... 

Kissed your lips. Yes, Kwangmin kissed you! 

An accidental peck that made you pushed yourself along with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter