Believe it or not?

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Song While You Read <3

You were seeking for Youngmin after class but he was nowhere to be found in school. You were hoping that you can go to the park with him, walk with him and talk until the two of you arrive. Guess that's not going to happen.

You texted him this time but there was no reply. You walked and head to the park and there you found him waiting while sitting on a bench. 

"Sorry, I'm late!" You called and appeared in front of him.

"It's okay," he said and stood up. All of the sudden, he held your hand and squeezed it. "How are you feeling now?" He asked, gawking at you.

"Well, as you can see...I can run now." You lowered your eyes and looked at your feet, then you met Youngmin's gaze. "I haven't say 'thank you' yet, for swimming in the tournament...instead of me." A smile formed in your lips then it all too sudden, he brushed his lips against yours and when he pulled away, he just smiled without words.

"Youngmin-ah..." 

His eyes slid to the necklace you were wearing, and he felt glad you were wearing it. At the same time, he was nervous too and afraid of your reaction when he kissed you. He couldn't control himself then.

"I love you," you said in a soft and gentle voice.

"Yeah, I know that." You thought he would be happy about it, but his smile faded away. You didn't understand him at all. Why is he being like that? He asked to meet you, kissed you...and then what?

"Why didn't you tell me about what my father did to your mother?" Youngmin's voice was filled with guilt. Kwangmin told him all he knows and now that he knows, he's afraid that you're going to hate him.

You didn't respond to his question.

"You should hate me," he sounded so hurt by his own words, and he was holding back his tears, afraid to let them drip down his face. "You shouldn't love me; you should...run away from me." He was saying those words as if to discourage your feelings for him, thinking that at that very moment you would slap him, runaway or even kill him. Then he would let himself be. "But, do you believe what he said, Yoonhee? Because I...I don't want to believe it..." 

Unfortunately, it's the truth. You can't just pretend that none of the kidnapping happened, and his father saying all those words without fear that you might send him to the police. You hate the fact that even though his own father told you that, you can just cry over it that your mother is dead and then still love Youngmin.

"I don't want to believe it!" You shouted as started tears dripping down your cheeks. "I've been pretending that nothing happened, Youngmin. I don't believe it. Impossible. Your father wouldn't do it, right? He can fall in love with other woman, but never...never would he kill a person. That's tragic and I'm sure that's false. It's not true."

"We both think the same way," he muttered. "But what if it's the truth? Then we can't run away from it. You will hate me forever."

Although you want to hate him right here, right now... All you could feel was get worried that he might leave you because of that. So, that means you don't hate him. Right?

"You know I love you right? But I know that when the time comes that my father would be sent to jail, you will forget about me, or put hatred on me. I will leave before that happens," he lets go of your hand and then to his horror, he caught a man in a car from a distance, whose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter