Who do you really LIKE?

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without any idea how, you woke up in a cold, sterile hospital room. Fluttering your eyes open, you saw faded walls with streaks, tiled floor, the bed you were lying down was rigid and everything was intimidating. A memory suddenly flashed in your mind, the memory of the crash, the blood splattered on the bus floor. It all seemed like a dream, but it was real.

However, you felt fine. You only had a small scratch on your shoulder, but it didn't hurt that much. When you looked around, you found 5 guys sitting on a white bench at the very edge of the room.

Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Youngmin and Minwoo were there.

"Guys," you called and sit up on your bed. They quickly roused when they heard you and walked fast towards you.

"How are you feeling?" The five of them asked in unison.

"I'm fine," you replied hastily. "Where's Kwangmin? How is he?" You asked worriedly.

"Well..." Before Youngmin could finish his sentence, Kwangmin came in in a wheel chair. The six of you turned to him.

"Don't worry," Kwangmin said with a smile on his face.

"Kwangmin-ah..." You said as tears wet your cheeks. "Are you okay?"

"I just broke an arm," he raised his left arm in a sling, but he was still smiling. "And a few wounds on my face and legs, but not that much. I'm still glad you're okay. Now, I feel at ease." He said and tilted his head.

Youngmin just kept quiet the whole time, feeling uncomfortable. As well as Minwoo, he's your boyfriend anyway.

"Yoonhee-yah," Minwoo looked at you and asked, "Can we talk for a while?"

"S--sure!" you stuttered.

Shortly, you and Minwoo went to the Hospital's rooftop to talk privately.

"I was really worried; you know..." he said. “It hasn’t been weeks since we started dating, but I'm already jealous."

You looked at him stiffly, unable to say anything but with an urge to run away and stop the conversation about 'love' again.

"Do you know that when the crash happened, I quickly came and I was the one who held your hand when you were carried in the ambulance..." he went on in a cold voice, but he was smiling wryly.

"I was really worried for you and I was really glad when you said something while unconscious, while holding my hands back tightly and clutching your heart with my hand." He continued and remembered what happened back then.

(Flashbacks)

"You came... I'm so glad you came," you whispered under your breath, still unconscious while you were being carried in a stretcher and Minwoo was beside you, holding your hand and running with them. You held his hand back tightly and clutched your heart with his hand, but in your mind at that time, there was someone else.

"Don't worry, I'm here. I will be right beside you, Yoonhee!" He said in a shaky voice, half smiling and half worried to death.

"Thank you, Youngmin-oppa." You said and he stiffened for a while. His smile faded away. "You've always been right beside me; I don't know how to thank you... Youngmin-ah."

(End of Flashbacks)

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter