Confessions

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this song while reading <3

 

Youngmin disliked what his younger twin had said, he never expected him to have such feelings for you too. He just couldn't believe it, his heart felt like exploding into pieces.

Minwoo gulped; he waited for you to say something. He wanted to know if you like Kwangmin back.

Unfortunately, you just run away from class. You went to the Library, and to the darkest area where no one is reading or chit chatting. You sat on the floor and leaned your back on the wall, the bookshelves covering you.

You didn't stop shaking your head and saying on your mind 'This is just a dream, just a dream Kwangmin doesn't like me!' until Donghyun snapped in front of you with a book on his hand, his right knee on the ground as he smiled happily at you.

"Annyeong, Yoonhee-yah." Donghyun greeted you.

"Donghyun-ah..." You felt your eyes filling with tears because of the memory Kwangmin had left you before running away from him when he confessed, "Can you join me here? Tell me about the book you're reading."

"Sure, why not?" he said and sat beside you. He hugged the book with him and met your gaze.

"It's about love," Donghyun began, "There's this nerd who likes a girl. A really pretty girl, but she's not one of those popular girls. She's just one normal high school students. And then this guy planned on confessing his feelings for her, but he was always too late. Then one time, he thought it was time, and he told this girl that he had liked ever since she first came to his school...

He was hoping that she would like him back. So this is what happened," he held your hand with his, "I like you Lee Yoonhee, may it be love or true love. I hope you are the one because I can't get you out of my head."

"Ouh, that's a nice story. What's its title?" you asked him and get your hand back while still looking at him.

"No, actually, this is a Mythology. The story I was telling you wasmy true story."

Your eyes popped out, and your jaw dropped in surprise.

"I like you, and I am waiting for your response. So, you might think I am imperfect? Because I'm a nerd? But hey, I believe in Fan fictions. Nerds can end up with the leading girl." He continued. "I've liked you for almost a year now, since last year, in June. When I first met you. Love at first sight, and then I started to really like you because you always smile. You always show to me that even though I am a nerd, a class president... There is still someone who cares for me and befriends me without any condition. I want to know if ever... I have a chance with you."

"Donghyun, no---please I'm sorry I have to go," you stood up as you stuttered and ran out of the library.

"Wait—" Donghyun sighed and looked down.

* * *

After class, you had your lunch in the bathroom, but you were only drinking juice as your lunch and on your other hand, you were using your cell phone to send a group message.

I am going crazy. Today is absolutely awkward. Everything is happening so fast, and I don't like it because I don't know what to do at a time like this. I am clueless.

A moment later, someone texted you.

I know what you mean so let's meet after dismissal. In the rooftop. - Minwoo

what is he up to now? You thought.

Then another beep.

I broke up with Suzy because I wanted to spend my time with you. So where you and what are are you doing? - Jeongmin

I am having lunch here in a Private Female Place that is not allowed for men like you. How about you? - You replied to Jeongmin.

Sounds like a weird place. I? I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter