Kwangmin won't give up!

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING <3

 

You had a fever the next day and decided to stay home. HeeJoo was the one taking care of you the moment she went back after School. You were glad that she was on your side but your heart hurts every time you think about the fact you made up a lie to Minwoo and you only wished that you said nothing of it, but it's too late.

He believes you because he loves you.

"Thanks, Unnie," Heejoo said while sitting on a chair beside your bed.

You glanced at her and asked, "For what?"

"Because you didn't accept Youngmin's feelings for you," She replied in soft tone. "I'm also glad that he didn't tell our parents about us breaking up and that he likes you not me." 

You flashed a smile at her, "Don't mention it."

"You're the best, Unnie!" HeeJoo exclaimed happily, holding your hand with hers and giving you the warmest smile she had ever given.

* * *

Minwoo kept on texting you, asking how you are feeling and giving excuses that he can’t go visit you.

That's better. You thought. 

At night, you went out of your house to have some air and that's when you sensed someone was behind you. You quickly spun around and your jaw dropped when you saw Kwangmin standing behind you, still in his Uniform.

"Kwangmin-ah, what are you doing here?" you asked and he took a step forward, closer to you. You just froze in your position and started stammering. "Kwangmin-ah, what's wrong?"

He raised his hand, and you thought he was going to slap you or something for not accepting his feelings but he didn't of course. Instead, he touched your forehead softly with his soft hands.

"Your fever is still high," he whispered and pulled off his hand away from your forehead. "Why don't you go to the Hospital?" he asked. 

"No, I'm fine." You answered rapidly. "It's just a slight fever."

"Really? Then, can you come out with me?" he smiled wryly.

"Huh?" Before you could say 'No' to him, he held your wrist and walked out with you.

"Ya! Jo Kwangmin!" You shouted at him but he ignored you and stepped inside an empty Bus with you. He pushed you to sit behind the driver's seat and then he sat on the driver's empty seat and started the engine. You didn't dare going out.

"Hey, where are we going?" you asked.

"I have something to show you," he answered. "Just the two of us."

Suddenly, your erted mind began again but then you shook your head as hard as you could and glared at the back of Kwangmin.

"Where?! Be straight-forward will you? If you won’t tell me where, I'll jump off from this bus!" You warned him.

"Relax," he said, "Of course I will tell you. You don't have to be mad; I just wanted to talk to you in a calm place... The Beach."

You blushed, suddenly embarrassed for warning him earlier. "Oh, the beach?"

"You'll like it there, and there I can tell you how I really feel."

* * *

Afterwards, he stopped the bus near th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter