Sure

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8P.M., you noticed Hyunseong throwing paper airplanes on your window again.

"Yoon Hee-ah, are you asleep?" He called out.

You lie up your bed and regretted not turning off your lights. You blew out a deep sigh and opened the window to see him, "what is it Hyunseong-oppa?"

"Oh, I knew you're still awake," he giggled, "I was just worried since I didn't see you this afternoon. You should go get some sleep and turn off your lights, okay?" he said.

You smiled, "Arasso, goodnight, Oppa," you said and closed the window. You then turned off the lights and went back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-In the Jo Twins House-

Kwangmin and Youngmin had visitors. It was their mother's best friend Han Jung with her daughter Han Hee Joo. The two best friends had a talk in the kitchen while Jung left her daughter with Kwangmin and Youngmin. 

They took their seats in the living room. Hee Joo was sitting on a couch opposite Kwangmin and Youngmin. She wasn't the shy type girl; in fact she's very sociable.

"So, you two are Ajhumma's sons," she said with a smile, "you look alike a bit. Who eats more between you two?" 

"Both of us," Kwangmin replied.

"Really? Oh, is that so?" She chuckled and then sighed, "Well then, who's Jo Youngmin between you two?" 

"He is," Kwangmin pointed at Youngmin who was listening to his iPod, obviously not listening to whatever Hee Joo was saying.

"Hey, Youngmin-shi, can I call you Oppa?" HeeJoo asked.

Kwangmin looked at Youngmin who was still busy. He got really pissed off over Youngmin but pressed his lips together to keep from exploding. "Since you’re younger, then of course you can call him 'Oppa'," Kwangmin replied for him.

HeeJoo glared at Kwangmin, "Ya! Are you Youngmin? Aish, stop answering my questions. I'm talking to him. He is supposed to be my boyfriend. Our parents are planning for us to be together, remember? So stop cutting in please, he won't like me for sure if you keep talking instead of him."

Kwangmin was speechless, his jaw dropped. "Oh, really? Well, I don't think you are his type. Because he is not answering you," Kwangmin said harshly then turned to face Youngmin and steal the iPod from him. Youngmin looked at him surprisingly.

"Kwangmin-ah, what's wrong with you?!" Youngmin exclaimed, "I was listening to SHINee's Lucifer!"

"You have a guest," Kwangmin said in a low

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter