HeeJoo's Evil Plan

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed by and you didn't encounter any problems.

You also stopped the plan about getting Youngmin back.

You have been hanging around with Da Eun, sometimes with Jeongmin but you're not talking very much to him and he keeps on wondering what was wrong with you lately. Every day in School, you had to forget about your first kiss since Minwoo is beside you every day as your loyal seatmate. You had to forget your second kiss too because he's too nice to get angry at. 

And Youngmin... You can't forget about him but you're so tired in getting hurt and jealous when you don't have the right to. 

One night, HeeJoo came to visit Youngmin at his house. The atmosphere between them has been that awkward since last week. 

Youngmin doesn't know why, but HeeJoo is the one acting weird. 

"I've been noticing you looking at Yoonhee," HeeJoo began all of the sudden while clasping her hands on her cup of tea. "And every time she eats her lunch with Minwoo, Da Eun and Kwangmin... I get this feeling that in your eyes you're uncomfortable with that scene." 

Youngmin gazed at her; he couldn't believe she noticed that because that was what he was doing. He can't take his eyes off of you. 

He didn't say anything and just let her continue. 

"Oppa, do you still like her?" HeeJoo asked him, there was a crack in her voice that says she was about to cry but she was stopping her tears from falling. 

Youngmin wanted to lie, but he couldn't get himself to lie either. He's been lying to you lately, about his feelings and he can't lie anymore. 

"I still like her," he said finally. "But I'm trying to move on so don't worry, our parents want us to get married anyway." He added and looked away. 

HeeJoo clenched her fist and remembered that time when she saw him giving that hairpin to you and even lying that he gave that to her first but refused. She can't get over with and so when she went home, she dialed someone's number that is not on her list but a number she knew very well. 

"Oppa," she said on the phone. 

"Oh, it's you. HeeJoo," the young unknown man answered in a husky voice. 

"I have something for you to do," HeeJoo said. "Do it tomorrow afternoon after my class, okay?" 

"Is this a serious problem? What is it, sweetie?" 

"Oppa... I need you to get a girl and do whatever you want with her as long as..." she went on but stopped. She gulped and couldn't say the words. 

"You want us to harass a girl?" the young man asked, he sounded so excited. 

"Yes..." was Heejoo's weak reply. 

* * * 

Another day of school and this time you woke up earlier than HeeJoo. You went out to go to school and encountered with Youngmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter