First -Accidental- ****

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this song while reading <3

 

While listening to his sad heartbreaking talk, you happily thought of a plan to at least cheer him up. You remembered what you wore last year when you joined a cosplay with Youngmin. Ninja costume that covered almost every part of your body, except your eyes.

"Right! I can use it and hide myself...He wouldn't notice!" You said and searched for it in your cabinet.

* * *

Minwoo waited for you outside. Or he thought maybe you will arrive from Jeongmin's car later so he decided to wait outside the gate of your home. He tucked his hands on his coat pocket and waited under the cold night.

His phone beeped once and he opened it to read the message from Suzy.

Oppa, where are you? Are you going to abandon me now? That wench, Heejoo, she sent me that picture! And her stupid stepsister Yoonhee! I swear I'm going to hate them forever. But please, I need you hear. I'm so lonely and sleepy.

Minwoo ignored her text and put back his phone back to his pocket.

"Minwoo-yah..." You called him. You were standing behind him, wearing your black ninja costume with only your eyes seen clearly.

Minwoo spun around and saw you. His heart almost jumped in surprise, like he was about to explode when he saw a ninja girl in front of him.

"Who---whoo----" he pointed at you while stuttering.

"It's me... Yoonhee." You said, hiding your smile under your mask.

"What?!" he stared at you in disbelief and gulped. "Why are you wearing that? Are you going to a cosplay or something?"

"NO! I am hiding myself. Something horrible happened today."

He remembered the picture of you and Jeongmin together.

"Something horrible? With whom? Jeongmin? Why? What kind of horrible thing?" he asked curiously.

"How---How did you know I was with him?" you moved closer to him.

"I...I just know. But hey, you heard everything I asked you and told you... Did you?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't come down if I haven't heard you."

"So..." he looked at you from toe to top.”What's up?"

"You're so heartbroken today and I want to cheer you up. Let's go out today, drink as many soju as you want and try forgetting about this heartbreaking day. I will be joining you but you have to bear with me, I will be wearing this costume because no one should see me or they'll all freak out."

"What do you mean? Why would they freak out? And what are you talking about "heartbroken"? How did you know and why does it not even bother you that I'm heartbroken over---"

"Suzy." You finished. But that wasn't what he was about to say. "I know you like her or you love her just like Jeongmin does. Jeongmin and I are friends; he's helping me over Youngmin. We're just friends and I understand how you feel about Suzy but right now, I think you should just try moving on. Jeongmin's your best friend...and he loves Suzy."

Not Suzy,he thought. It's you that I am heartbroken of.

"You know what," he said while almost tearing up. He was stiff and lonely. "I need some cheering up. Right away." He said weakly.

"At your service, No Min Woo." You said and held his arm with yours. "Let's go!"

"Wait, what's with you? Are you turning into a monster?" he asked jokingly while walking with you.

You nudged him, "its allergy!"

"Whoa!"

* * *

Both of you went to the nearest soju restaurant, which is Hyunseong's mother's soju restaurant.

There were a lot of people there so you didn't worry even if Hyunseong finds you there and besides you were wearing Youngmin's given necklace that made you feel safe and away from another trouble. A trouble like Hyunseong accusing Minwoo this time, like the other time it was Kwangmin. 

Minwoo bought two bottle of soju first and then he started drinking with you. He started telling you about his problems when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter