Forget

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was..." You started slowly, pressing your lips together without looking at Youngmin.

"You were what?" He asked, "Just tell me!"

"I was looking for the necklace you gave me," you blurted out, you tried to keep your voice normal without cracking but then it was too obvious. You wanted to cry but you tried not to. "Then I heard something when I turned around, Minwoo grabbed my arm and ran, his back was bleeding, he got hurt by the bear..." You finished explaining with tears rolling down your cheeks.

Youngmin softened and hushed himself.

"I wanted to tell you but I know you're mad at me, I was afraid you'd ignore me, that you'd push me away again. I didn't want to get near to you because Heejoo is always by your side," you cried nonstop, "I know you hate me... Will you hate me more now that I lost the necklace? What can I do about it Youngmin-ah? Please tell me. I want you back. Even though I tried to forget about you, I can't because I don't want to."

He bit his lower lip and then Heejoo went inside, her eyes worried and scared as if afraid you'd take Youngmin away from him. Youngmin wanted you back too but he couldn't say those words when Heejoo came in.

"Leave," Youngmin told you and turned his back on you, "I now understand that you were looking for that necklace. If so, you better stop. Forget about that necklace because I'm not coming back to you."

You widened your eyes while Heejoo's worried eyes faded.

"I also want to say sorry for saying that you are a . I shouldn't have said it. I couldn't control my temper. Sorry. Besides, I have Heejoo. I wouldn't need you."

Heejoo smiled and she softly cried with joy. "Oppa," she called Youngmin and you turned around to see Heejoo behind you. Heejoo ignored your presence and hurried to back hug Youngmin. You watched them hugging and your heart sank within you.

Kwangmin went inside; he couldn't look at your hurt face so he held your shoulders with his hands and turned you around at him. You looked at him with teary eyes.

He smiled wryly and whispered softly into your eyes, "don't be sad. Let's come out for a while okay?" then he grabbed your arms and walked out of the guest room with you.

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter