Fairy God Father

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPECIAL APPEARANCE :

Lee Byunghun of Teen Top

 

You stood there for a moment, hands fluttering uselessly, trying to figuring out what to do.

Run away? How?

And then, you had a plan on your mind. To faint.

You pretended to faint in front of them; Minwoo quickly caught you and shake you. The other boys also ran to you, shouting your name that almost ruined your ears.

Minwoo saw how worried Youngmin looked. He tried to forget about your conversation with him for a while, he carried you and you realized that you were back to your hospital room.

"Is she okay?" you heard them chattering at each other.

"It's because of you!" Jeongmin shouted.

"What? Me?" Hyunseong asked.

"You forced her to answer a stupid question!"

"I'm not the only one and you know that! Dongan-hyung---"

"My name is Kim Donghyun, F.Y.I.” Donghyun corrected.

"Whatever!" Hyunseong continued. "What do we do now?"

"Let's let her rest..." Minwoo said.

"Yeah. I bet she's tired. Everyone should just stop asking her difficult questions." Youngmin added.

"Let's go out everyone." Kwangmin suggested and walked out of the room. Youngmin followed him first, and then Minwoo and so did the Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong.

When you heard the door closed, you opened your eyes and quickly jumped off your bed. Still in your hospital clothes, you peek outside the hospital room and searched for them. No signs anymore.

You walked out slowly, without making foot sounds.

"Oh, I left something in Yoonhee's room!" You heard Youngmin's voice coming, his footsteps coming too and so you ran as fast as you can and scurried inside a storage room. You sighed in relief as you leaned against the wall and looked around the storage room.

The storage room looked really dirty. As if no one cleaned it for years already. You coughed and covered your mouth and held the door knob to go out.

No, they'll see me... You thought. I don't want to answer them, I'm confused and I'm not strong enough to tell them the truth. I must stay here for a while. But then suddenly all the lights turned off! It out!

You quickly opened the door but you couldn't see people's faces clearly. You saw nurses running and calming down those who are panicking. You pouted to yourself and closed the door again.

You walked a few steps and sat on the floor as you hugged your knee. You fell asleep.

* * *

Just shortly, you woke up and the lights were already on. The storage was suddenly clean and you found someone who just finished cleaning.

Looking at his back and his beautiful but tangled hair, you noticed that his whole body was sparkling. He brushed his hair with his hand and put down the mop he was holding, he turned around and smiled down at you.

"Hello there," he greeted.

"Oh I'm sorry, Mr. Cleaner," you said and cautiously got to your feet wiping your hands with your hospital clothes.

"Name's Lee Byunghun." He introduced with a wink.

"Oh," you muttered, feeling your face reddened because he was there all along while you were asleep in a storage room. "Lee Byunghun, huh. I'm sorry, I disturbed---"

"I'm a Fairy God Father and you did not disturb me." He explained firmly, making you glance up at him while laughing in the inside. Yes, he's sparkling so you blinked your eyes over and over again. You burst out laughing.

"I am not joking, little miss sleepy head." He said.

Your laugh faded and you glared at him, putting your hands on your hips.

"I am here to ask you the same with what six guys asked you earlier..." He continued.

"Mr. Lee Byunghun, I do not want to discuss about that. Will you please continue cleaning?" You interrupted but he ignored you. Out of the blue, you just listened to him. You kept on wondering what's making you want to listen when in your mind you were cursing Lee Byunghun and wanted to run already, somehow you felt like the magical man in front of you was putting a spell on your body. Making you unable to move an inch.

"Just listen okay?" He asked and crossed his arms, he was sparkling more. "Is it Hyunseong? I see that he's very caring and he's a very good cook. He even made tadpoles for you, and I saw from above that he struggled to do his best in making t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter