I Don't Care

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo widened his eyes. I didn't just say that right? He said on his mind and quickly stood up. "I mean," he cleared his throat, "touch her whatever. Who cares? Oh and, how did you find us?"

"Uhm," Kwangmin looked at you then back to Minwoo, "I guess the blood served as the steps. Who got hurt?" He asked, "It's not Yoonhee right?"

"No, it's not me," you said, "Minwoo got hurt by the bear."

"What? Pedo bear did? How?"

"I'm fine. Aish, I just can't wait to go home now." Minwoo rolled his eyes and turned his back. 

"Wait!" Kwangmin interrupted, "you two slept here last night?"

"Well, yes but on different bed mats!" You replied.

Minwoo turned around and glared at you. "We slept together," he blurted out, "you passed out, remember? And I also did. So we slept together!"

"What?! No way! No way!" You remembered when you woke up; Minwoo was in front of you. You shook your head and started laughing, "Absolutely not!"

"Ya!" Kwangmin looked at you, "you should stop passing out in front of boys. Youngmin always misunderstood you. Do you want that to happen again?"

"Please don't tell him anything!" You plead.

"Tch. Of course I won’t," Kwangmin smiled, "I don’t want him to hurt your feelings again."

"Kwangmin-ah, thank you so much." You said with puppy eyes. Minwoo pressed his lips together to keep from exploding.

Why am I acting like this? God, I'm crazy. Get that girl away from my mind please! He said on his mind.

"Let's end the conversation. We should go back. Everyone is worried and waiting for the two of you," Kwangmin said, you nodded and said your goodbye to the old woman Kija. 

* * *

Shortly, you, Kwangmin and Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter